Is it me or does Regular Show get better as you get older and Adventure Time get worse and more obnoxious...

Is it me or does Regular Show get better as you get older and Adventure Time get worse and more obnoxious? Loved both as a kid but can't stand Finn now.

Attached: 757516bf8fa78dd9c294879a840473f187852cabv2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 104.68K)

Part of that is Regular Show being more relatable than AT. With it being in a reality similar to our own and references. And just hilarious humor and timing.

But also it has a really good finale. So you know it is going to end well. And you character that actually grow and mature. Even Rigby goes from annoying asshole to a mature adult.

Meanwhile with Adventure Time, everyone just becomes more and more unlikable (especially Finn). And it’s attempts to be “relatable” and “deep” come across embarrassing. Not to mention the show is constantly afraid to change the status quo (constantly teasing if Finn will lose his arm). And by the time the show decides to mess around with the status quo, it is too late and most people don’t care.

Oh, and the AT finale sucked balls.

Adventure Time was sabotaged by faggots with untreated mental illness

I see a lot of people wanting a crossover between AT and RS; I don't see the appeal to it. I think it's just... shit.

based, the deviantarts made it seemed more cringe

They had a comic book crossover.

It was really really really bad.

No, you're just a brainlet. RT is enjoyable for what it is but as I got older I found more and more interesting things to dissect in various AT episodes. While the general storylines were always inconsistent and lame, it's clear there was a lot of thought put into the individual episodes, their symbolism and messages.

>They had a comic book crossover
oh, wow. it is a thing. I know they can only cross with other CN shows but, if one wants crossovers, they have to go above and beyond; this one's just kinda lame.
>deviantart
holy shit! that reminds me of that Mordecai x Marceline shit.

Attached: au5ixh9x4ea11.jpg (640x772, 116.38K)

I started rewatching RS recently and it's just not that funny, Close Enough gets more laughs out of me

Regukar show is boring after the licensed music fades away, season 1 and 2 were the onoy good ones, after that, it's only shitty subplots about love and dumb shit that's not handled well, and the finale "In Space" is garbage, not even playing Heroes saved it, should've ended with the movie, also, those fuckers wated Thomas with a shitty spies subplot. Close Enough is better

>You're old song from SpongeBob playing

That's what happens when you grow up watching this shit as it goes

Regular Show is formulaic as hell so it's not great, but Adventure Time has the opposite problem in that it tries so hard to be special and quirky that it's frustrating to watch. RS is better on that front at least

Regular Show may have stumbled a lot (especially with Mordecai), but it stayed true to its formula to the very end. Adventure Time on the other hand twisted its own premise in favor of adding "muh realism" to the show, at exchange of assassinating every character, treating Finn like shit and every single plot point ending anticlimactically.

And that's not even mentioning how the finale dropped every plot point and ignored everything that came prior because of subverted expectations.

I think Adventure Time just aged really, really badly. Which is ironic because, I thought with all the 80s humor and nostalgia shit the same would be more true for Regular Show, but it really isn't. RS has a rough patch in the middle I think, but picks up again at the end. AT just nose dives.

>This is Bob.
>He's gotten older and started appreciating Regular Show's regularness less
>Now he's delving deeper into the meaning and symbolism Adventure Time employed to communicate its message
Don't be like Bob

When they tried to make adventure time about ships and shit, it got fucking boring and retarded. Same with regular show.

every mordesimp episode is physically cringe inducing.

This
Lesbians fucking ruin everything