Latkes?

Latkes?

Attached: 1638046915860.png (758x677, 715.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6OuFGjd0KqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure I'll take one

Attached: 912381233.jpg (540x396, 51.93K)

Aw thanks Libby!

Say all you want about Jews, at least they can cook food that makes you feel at home

Stop it, you’re one of those cursed Fem-Architects, aren’t you? Working for the Order of the White Rabbit? I’m not letting you and your fattening treats near my waifus

khazar milkers

Thank you very much. You are so stoopeed.

Attached: latka.jpg (550x330, 28.98K)

You cannot resist the Order’s master plan. It is the will of the White Rabbit.

We are legion

>Pinkanon similes as they take some warm and salty latkes from Libby’s offered plait
>they sit down besides Catra and user and dig in despite feeling some disgust at watching Scratch and Pepe hold a contest over who can shovel the most latkes into their mouths using only their tongues
>as they eat, Molly starts to sing a song, for all is well on this nice winter night

>”soon” a shadowy figure utters three rooftops away
>”soon my plans will finally come to fruition”
>”isn’t that a bit cliche of a thing to say?” His also shadowy but less dark companion questions. “I mean, isn’t that like the thing that every bad guy says like… ever?”
>”dude, can’t you just shut up and let me enjoy things”
>”alright, I’m just saying”
>the two hidden figures sit there for a moment before one slowly raises a hand bearing fourth a single index finger
>”you know what would probably make us less chilly?”
>”what?”
>”some warm and salty latkes”
>”the hell’s a lateka?”
>”well, it’s a kind of jewish food made by…”

>similes
Stopped reading right there. Apply yourself.

Pro-tip, you can make kneidlach at home. If you live in an area that's not near a jewish population, you probably also don't have a store that stocks matzo. But, the secret is that matzo is basically a ceremonial low-salt saltine cracker. In stead of matzo meal, you can substitute salt-free saltine crumbs. It's also a fuck of a lot cheaper.

>The commenter user was never seen again. For he had been kidnapped by Grandpa Joe and sold to the cartel
>they used him as a mule to transport chlorine, until user died of chorine poisoning
>so the cartel chopped him up into little bits and fed him to cocaine hogs which were later released upon an unsuspecting town
>moral of the story, never piss off a writer. “Did you get all of that Timmy?
>”please, my name isn’t Timmy! I’m not even a boy, I’m a girl! Please just let me out if these chains already!”
>the writer grinned maliciously as he elevated from his chair
>”oh Timmy, when will you learn”

also a pro-tip : gribenes and schmaltz. Traditionally schmaltz is goose fat (geese are essentially kosher pigs), but chicken is fine and acts as the universal standard today. If you get the chance to use chicken skin, boil it in a tiny amount of water, add schmaltz, and the skin will boil/cook, then fry one the water cooks away. Boom, kosher pork rinds.

> resident jew

Attached: 1639302715896.jpg (678x452, 39.18K)

Huh, TIL schmaltz is actually goose fat and "maudlin sentimentality in art" is metaphorical/slang from Jews in Hollywood.

youtu.be/6OuFGjd0KqE

I've seen you post this exact factoid before on Any Forums.

>as he elevated from his chair
"Elevated"? Really? Was "rose" simply too sensible for you that you had to whip out the thesaurus?

Or "arose", I suppose. Just in case you want to be that much of a grammar Nazi over a shitpost on a forum for children's cartoons

Internally, the sentimentality issue of schmaltz is from when people got sick in childhood, and/or holidays. When you got sick (generic you, not you specific), your mom or grandmother would make rich food as a comfort thing. In holidays, the rich food comes out again. On weddings, there's a "golden soup", which has like a fucking literal inch of fucking molten garlic seasoned schmaltz floating on it. So all of the nostalgia and memories are greasy as fuck. That's why sentimentality causes heart disease, and Yiddish phrases.

And if you want the other side, try a swig of kosher kerosine (picture). Traditional US kosher wine like Manischewitz and Mogen David is booming in popularity as "panty dropper" wine due to being basically liquid gummy bears. Slivovitz is the polar opposite.

Attached: zwack_slivovitz__42809.1339609141.1280.1280.jpg (400x560, 33.53K)

It was also by the same person. me. I dont sign all the Jewish bits. I think I got called out on cheaping out on literal crumbs, but I'm not paying $5 for a box for crumbs and fragrant dried lawn clippings.
> Any Forums resident jew

Looks sweet and delicious, cannot wait to take home to enjoy and love it.

> The Latkes are good too.

Attached: pepeg.jpg (474x582, 32.75K)

>user rose into the sky under the power of his massive gas filled head

Seen this before at my liquor store, I'll give it a try