Unsounded

News report, courtesy of Timofey.

Attached: ch16_132[1].jpg (600x900, 254.15K)

Poor Timmy

Poor Timofey he suffers way more than that poser Duane

I've said it before and I'll say it again, of her many talents as an author I think Cope's greatest is that she can make the speaking patterns of a dozen different characters sound like they were written by a dozen different people. Both Duane and Timofey are verbose and poetic, both Bastion and Quigley can be crass, but each has an absolutely unique voice.

"your other son" meaning Duane I presume? an interesting way of putting it I suppose

I think her writing talents are wasted. Unsounded is fun but she should be writing tv or movies.

Unsounded is her baby user, her magnum Opus. You're not gonna get the same passion if she's writing for something else. Ashely is defined by her indie nature

tv/movie writers need to dumb stuff down. it's a commercial, not artistic environment.

If her talents are wasted it's not because she's doing the wrong thing, it's because the world we live in is wrong.

Ew, no.

I mean plenty of artsy works get made, more movies than tv I suppose.

The real downer is that writers write a bunch of scripts that never get produced and if they do, generally the writer loses all creative control on it since they already got paid. It's only when they are directly working with a director/are the director that they get any input after the initial submission.

yes

Attached: AIDS.jpg (500x403, 59.11K)

Terrible post.

Fuck tv or movies. She's the only webcomic creator whose text side stories I enjoy just as much, if not sometimes more, than her visual works. She sometimes just shits out little side episodes that are more entertaining than what most of these other jokers put out as main events.

Maybe if she finishes Unsounded and she doesn't just keel over, or we're not all dead by then, she should make a book or something.

Attached: tumblr_mtrm1sbCa31strmtxo1_1280.png (1000x807, 470.03K)

Is Duane the other son? If so, interesting that Timofey humanizes Duane while Bastion refuses to.

Can't fool me this time Cope, I'm wise to your schlocky ways. Jivi is secretly Bastion's kid with the crazy pirate lady. Obvious, really.

Attached: And then I was like, why don't you invite the zombie in too, bitch.jpg (158x174, 14.87K)

I mean if anyone is gonna have empathy for a sentient abomination that nobody else considers alive, it would probably be another sentient abomination nobody considers alive.

....so obvious when you put it like that.
For some reason it feels really important that Bastion recognizes Duane as a person by the end of the story, but that also feels very unlikely.

You fuck right off.

Attached: How to deal with troublesome burbs.jpg (600x380, 47.68K)