The Revival Era is dead. Admit it!

The Revival Era is dead. Admit it!

Attached: download.jpg (1295x370, 200.4K)

Chip and Dale Rescue Ranger isn't WDAS.
The only bad movie of the revival is Ralph Breaks the Internet. Frozen II, Raya, and Encanto were all kino, and Strange World is apparently a return to traditional animation.

God damn this lineup is depressing, when will all this crossover shit end? The only salvageable movie in there is Encanto.

This was the last Revival film. Everything after has been something different.

Attached: Moana_Teaser_Poster.jpg (259x384, 115.12K)

> Strange World is apparently a return to traditional animation

Really? source?
What made them want to go back to the medium they ditched for almost 11 years?

Its all crap or mediocre but then Encanto was hyped enough to make money for more trash.
But yeah Disney has been pretty shit recently, animated AND live action. Yeah eat this, No Way Home.

to be fair this could just be some rando pulling something out of their ass

Attached: strange world traditional animation.jpg (1248x3749, 958.19K)

I blame CCO Jennifer Lee. Ralph Breaks the Internet was the first movie to come out since her promotion and it's just been really pretty animation holding up garbage stories. Encanto got lucky with it's directors and Lin-Manuel Miranda. Strange World is being written by the same idiot that wrote Raya, so it's just more shit.

these scripts and stories do feel rather rushed

Encanto was good, unlike the rest, tho

disagree. It's one of WDAS' worst 21st century films imo

You can disagree, but you're still wrong. It was a solid movie and it will become a classic.

i didn't like the screenplay or the characters. It felt very made by committee

The visuals are solid. The music is solid. The characters are fantastic. The story is shit.

>thecharacters are fantastic
they were dull

Encanto was good, Chip & Dale isn’t even a Disney movie, it’s only published by them.

The rest I agree are soulless trash.

What was bad about the story?

In comparison to what? Cinderella?

There pretty much wasn't one.
Just in general. Animation is always improving, the music was varied...

Agreed

Attached: julieta.jpg (1043x1132, 204.83K)

It really wasn't. Visuals were nice, two songs are ear worms. The only reason it's popular is because people want to fuck the characters, the actual story feels like nothing.