Sonicbros

>Sonic Movie 3 is officially in development. Plus, next year a new original Knuckles series with Idris Elba is coming to Paramount Plus.
twitter.com/paramountplus/status/1493706463704858625

Attached: FLq2Ch3VgAMrM6i.jpg (1568x880, 588.53K)

This kills the Penders.

Who the fuck uses paramount plus?

I absolutely want to see Penders try to take on Paramount and get fucking obliterated in the process. He's got a big enough ego, and he's just dumb about enough to try it, too.

I hope they use Shade. Really piss him off.

Hell, go whole (hedge)hog and adapt Chronicles.

He cool

Attached: 4977A300-8201-4F34-AA82-3DEFD6D5F6F2.jpg (709x717, 300K)

Attached: 20220215_175953.jpg (1452x1452, 176.53K)

Huh, was worried that it wouldn't happen. It's rare for Carrey to agree to a sequel to begin with, so it's surprising to see him (presumably) work on the third.

Gauging fandom demand for Shadow, it's probably gonna be a Sonic Adventure 2 adaptation. And of course, the breathtaking Keanu Chungus is gonna voice him for sure.

Attached: 7c1.jpg (1400x1790, 196.07K)

Give Shadow and Rouge for the 3rd movie NOW

>the Sonic shared universe is upon us
Quick who else could realistically carry a show. Shadow, the Chaotix anyone else ?

If the title isn't Sonic 3 & Knuckles I won't watch

Not sure if the world of cinema is all too ready to see Rouge's photorealistic bat tits.

Frankly I'll care more if this leads to adapting other Sega franchises.

They're not gonna make a 2nd show for anyone else, they're all gonna be Knuckles characters. The Knuckles one is presumably gonna be the arc for all the other CGI in-series cameos like Amy, Cream, etc, cause he's the resident meme character. Like CW or Peacemaker or whatever.

GIVE BAT TATS NOW pls

>tfw Idris Elba actually did an ugandan accent

Calling it now
>credits
>smash cut to a frog
>pan out to show it sat next to Big, who is peacefully fishing by some lake
>portal opens in the sky and out falls a hedgehog and some smaller creatures into the lake
>Big and Froggy row out to investigate, pulling up a trio of Chao, some emeralds, and Amy dressed like Tikal
>she wakes up and says something about Chaos is coming
Shadow gets teased in the 3rd movies teaser as he looks down from a space colony, saving the most wanted character as a bargaining chip for another couple of movies
Knuckles film will feature the Chaotix in a “Suicide Squad but without death” concept

>other Sega franchises
like fucking what? Crazy Taxi? Virtua Fighter? Sega has no other franchises

now he just needs to be utilized more in the games

>Sonic 3
SOON.

This kills the Boco.

Attached: 1644777182296.jpg (2048x2035, 248.81K)

PICK A SIDE

Attached: FHKQ2bHVUAEuS_U-1024x1024[1].jpg (1024x1024, 62.6K)

Don't make me hurt you.

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles?

red ez

I eat both.

I'd kill for a Rocket Knight cartoon with a decent budget

what happens if this second movie bombs?

Attached: F51A57AD-B1F4-44A9-9B45-4E63F6DFE982.jpg (154x157, 17.57K)

I can't imagine it. That shit would look wild.

Good luck. Thats Konami.

Imagine if they increase her bust size.

>Sonic 3
>Knuckles miniseries
>Sonic 3(pt.2) &Knuckles

Based beyond belief if they do this.

Then they can cancel it
It's not that hard, they cancel stuff they announce all the time

Attached: 20220215_183158.jpg (1440x822, 200.55K)

I want to hug him so bad.

Attached: EJMd4JAUYAA6_HA.png (824x845, 490.91K)

shut the fuck up Boco

Streets of Rage and Shinobi. Now is the perfect time to mine the Genesis era as the people who played those games are in their 30's and that's when nostalgia hits hard

The Sonic Cycle continues of course.

It would get inappropriate.

Bite me.

Red. As a Britbong I grew up with fleetway Sonic where Knuckles was actually competent

I dunno, judging by e-celebs it seems to be mostly Gamecube babies.

Anyone who doesn't think the third movie is going to be Shadow on the Death Egg is deluding themselves.

>Shadow
kek

Attached: Sonic Movie Metal.png (1089x1463, 754.95K)

Straight to streaming.

The people who like Sonic don't like any other Sega franchise for the same reasons.

Sega's franchise appeal isn't transferrable like Nintendo's is. It's part of why they fell.

Shadow sucks. I'd rather it just be Metal Sonic

oh shit they didn't even wait to release the 2nd one to release, box office projections must be looking good

Metal Sonic is gonna be the big villain Sonic and Knuckles will have to team up to defeat in the finale of this movie

You're an idiot. They fell because they DIDN'T use all their franchises.

I'm actually impressed they're not shoehorning him into the second movie. I have to offer props for that.

The trailer got a lot of hype thanks to Knuckles

Ask literally any Sonic fanbaby to name another Sega franchise

They would cover her up because Hollywood is gay like that. Might even make her flat.

House of the Dead? Yakuza? Sakura Wars?

Who cares what they think? If Sonic is all they care about thats their loss.

third movie is made on a smaller budget and the 3rd film will have to be rewritten as the finale

As much as I want to see Metalchad, the only notable game narratives involving this guy are CD and Heroes. Not sure how well they could shove the time travel element into the movie universe, and Heroes requires far too many characters to be established in the span of a single film.

Adventure 2 seems like the natural evolution here.

That's going to be the Death Egg Robot.
We'd have a merch leak or something by now.
And they didn't try to hide the final battle last time either.

The OVA used Metal just fine, and that didn't have time travel.

They'll probably end up doing Metal Sonic and Amy with Death Egg for 3. Do some sort of OVA and CD mix plot

The third movie should be the finale anyway. I think this film series feels like something that should exist as a trilogy.

Same.

Shut up, Boco.

Add Rouge for bat tiddies.

Movie 2 will end with panning shots over a military facility. "Project Shadow" will be labeled over a secured door and we'll get a shot of Shadow sleeping in his capsule. Screen will go dark and we'll hear the word, "Maria".

Can I lock on the second movie for bonus content

It won't.

>Death Egg
It's in the trailer, user. This movie is an obvious mashup of 2 and 3. The logical direction for the third movie is CD.

Space Channel 5, Sakura Wars, Virtua Fighter, NiGHTS into Dreams, Shining Force, Phantasy Star.

Miss me with your pretentious elitism.

>Movie 2 will end with panning shots over a military facility. "Project Shadow" will be labeled over a secured door and we'll get a shot of Shadow sleeping in his capsule
Acceptable
>Screen will go dark and we'll hear the word, "Maria".
Oh fuck no

>Screen will go dark and we'll hear the word, "Maria".
Awesome. Here comes the fucking autism