Netflix's Top 10 listing came out today. Disenchantment Part 4 came in 9th. Is it dead?

Netflix's Top 10 listing came out today. Disenchantment Part 4 came in 9th. Is it dead?

Attached: Disenchanted with Disenchantment.jpg (1600x900, 259.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

top10.netflix.com/tv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For context, live-action Cowboy Bebop received 21.6 million hours of views.

Doesn't chart at all within the US, I wonder if there's a specific country that's way into it.

Attached: top10-tv-canada-10-feb-7-feb-13-2022.jpg (1600x900, 325.58K)

Just finished it and wow what a fucking mess, the plot is all over the dam place, i thought they would actually try tie up all the lose ends and call it quits but they are going for another fucking season of this shit?

Attached: cringe.jpg (1200x1200, 76.47K)

>Is it dead?

Saying that it died would imply that it was at some point alive.

Groening's interested in drawing it out as long as possible and assuming like with BoJack if they do get cancelled they'll get some bonus episodes for the final season to write the cliffhanger into an ending.

Okay, so I did some math.
>The average Netflix subscriber watches 3 hours of Netflix daily, therefore about 90 hours a month
>Let's say the average Netflix subscriber pays $12, so if we were to divide the $12 by 90 hours to get the approximate amount each hour is worth, it's $.13
>17 million hours times $.13 per viewing hour equals 2.21 million
>Each episode costs at least 1 million to produce, therefore the 10-episode part 4 would cost 10 million
>2.21 million is less than 10 million
>Even if we were to triple or quadruple the viewership, it would still be over 1 million short
This of course is ignoring overhead. I highly, highly doubt Netflix would renew the series.

What was the rankings for everything else?

Netflix intentionally only releases contrived stats that make everything look good, they'll never tell you what the actual all time global popularity of anything is because having those numbers out and public means they have less negotiation power

Curious what Hilda’s ranking is. Low millions is what I would assume.

Link: top10.netflix.com/tv

There is nothing really stealing Disenchantment's thunder other than the new Futurama announcement. Disenchantment Part 4 dropped on a Wednesday, so it is missing two days of views compared to everything else. Even if Disenchantment pulled those same numbers for the next three weeks, that may barely cover the production costs. These numbers are not giving Netflix their cut either.

Disenchantment is very likely a net loss to Netflix.

So you're saying these hours Netflix has are probably inflated, correct?

Hilda and the Mountain King did not rank for English-language movies or television shows. I do not know how well the series does on average.

Did they seriously end on a cliffhanger?

Yes

Of course. And Dagmar shows up in the last 5 minutes to fuck shit up, as usual.

Still shockingly high imo. That would still be millions of viewers for that horror show. How?

I rather it stayed that way t b h
I don’t want those fans latching onto it

What's wrong with that?

>>The average Netflix subscriber watches 3 hours of Netflix daily, therefore about 90 hours a month
this can't be true. don't these people have lives? i maybe watch 3 hours every 2 weeks.

They count anyone who saw at least 2 minutes of a show/movie as a viewer even if they don't finish it. Makes me wonder if there's any trick to the hours viewed