LOOK HOW THEY MASSACRED MY BOY

Attached: FLqt-duX0AopX1C.jpg (1276x1999, 202.08K)

>But OP, he's supposed to look bad, it's a leaked behind the scenes photo!
Fuck off, literally fuck off, pic related was behind the scenes too back in 1989 and he looked just as great as in the movie.

Attached: batman-behind-the-scenes.jpg (1400x940, 837.03K)

that's a stunt a guy and he needs to be able to move, and they probably thought putting a 70 year old keaton in the old suit might kill him

It doesn't look like the original suit, but I don't think it looks that bad.

It looks almost the same

Here's a stunt double from Batman Returns. He doesn't look near as bad as the new suit. I think that's the fucking problem.

Attached: 72gwnhtbucs41.jpg (750x544, 52.16K)

I didn't know Chris Kattan had such range.

Attached: peepers.jpg (320x240, 16.63K)

Bat boobs.

>tfw they would fuck up all these costumes if they were to be replicated today
don't they have the technology? they fucked up tobey's costume too

Attached: it just works.jpg (1080x810, 145.8K)

It just looks like Keaton bulked up his suit more, as if he went through the same upgrades as the Forever/& robin suits. The bulked up shoulders frankly help.

Attached: batman-sonar-suit_dc-comics_silo.png (480x864, 468.34K)

it looks like his boobs are a separate piece of the suit

This looks fine

It looks like a cosplay, user. Keaton wasn't even about having a bulked Batman, he was the kind of Batman that hide behind the shadows and looked like some art-deco abortion. They didn't even kept the cloak, that shit was cool.

>they fucked up tobey's costume too
Oh fuck off autist a few lines on his mask is nothing to complain about. Jesus Christ, you think a character wouldn't change their suit after ten fucking years?

Are you sure it was just a few lines, somebody show a side-by side

It looks great though.

Keaton landed in Scotland today.

Attached: v2ophdcra2i81.jpg (1170x1720, 218.85K)

Essentially, Raimi's suit in NWH was still his original suit. The CGI fucked him up here and there, yes, but it was the same one from his trilogy. With Keaton they literally throwed away all that made him magical, he know looks no different than Kilmer's Batman or a Cosplayer.

Attached: v1l8oa6vl2i81.jpg (1079x720, 49.79K)

BaseDC doing what they do best

Obviously they're doing a loosely DKR/Kingdom Come/Beyond suit version of him considering he's 30 years older. Keaton was already looking pretty old in 92 so of course they need to pad him out a little.

>Quick Batman, you must rape the Joker now that he's on the ground!
>I told you already, Jim, that he's not the Joker. In fact, I killed my Joker already decades ago.
>RAPE HIM OR I RAPE YOU, I CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN, I'M A COP

so they made gordon look even younger?

>Obviously they're doing a loosely DKR/Kingdom Come/Beyond suit version
That's some big gymnastic shit right there. But well, you people are used to it.

Jesus Christ I just realized he was 63 when he did Birdman

The boobs ruin it.

It's a flashback. A young Barbara is in the scene as well, though I think there are no pictures of her yet.

Attached: FLqqcgfWUA0zKXD.jpg (4096x2731, 1.91M)

I think it would look better with a 'hard' plastic stomach area, but it looks fine. The fuck are you autists screeching about?

Oh man I forgot that technically 89 and Returns are in the same universe as the Schumacher movies, guess it's not anymore.

Ok man, I'm not gonna pretend like the idea of a DKR inspired movie with Keaton wasn't getting fans hyped up a few years ago

Attached: dark knight keaton.jpg (779x549, 58.2K)

So far this movie has made the following impossible
>DKR Batman
>Batman Beyond
>Batgirl proper
Not bad DC

it would still get hype, but that's not what they're doing

I don't mind that they altered the suit to be more mobile, it's been decades for him to upgrade, but it looks so baggy.

People wanted Batman Beyond with Keaton more, not whatever the hell is going on with him now.

>tfw died before he could be in multiverse/bring old actors back shit started.

Attached: adam-west-as-batman-bettmann.jpg (679x900, 127.46K)

Comparing these pictures to the picture of the symbol the Flash director posted, we can see that they're different so this is probably just the suit he wears in the past and in the present he has a new one.

Attached: hh6ckt0jm2i81.jpg (2160x2152, 575.03K)

The cowl/shoulder area looks way better. the scalloped cowl bottom looked weird and felt like a Burton flourish.

If that's the case, why not just use the 1989/Returns one and keep the Flash one for the present time?