Female Eltingville Club

Which one, Any Forums?

Attached: 58580E66-662C-4627-9112-4646DCD6146D.png (1048x722, 291.14K)

they all look like they smell like puberty

The third one seems the least shitty.

the fujo with armpit hair. No doubt about it. No hesitation.

Attached: 1602803797115.png (973x632, 342.13K)

Third one. She seems nice.

I need female Jerry

Yes

She's based on the one functional member of the club.
Who, nevertheless plays MTG.

That’s hot

Is the artist okay? They went totally dead silent...

Attached: image_2022-02-15_133436.png (423x780, 179.04K)

NOW IMAGINE THEM DURING PERIOD

>implying they aren't on constant period

Attached: 1619919625592.gif (320x215, 2.77M)

Any Forums doxxed her

Why???

Billie

I forget the name, but the fourth one.
>doesn't shave
>loves trashy horror
>speaks like a sailor, but isn't a raging cunt like Billie
The only drawback is the smoking, but I could live with it as long as we cracked open a window now and again.

Decided to basically get off social media for the foreseeable future and turned into a christcuck apparently

I'd like to change my answer; you've clearly chosen better than me.

That sounds pretty based and Chad to me. It takes a lot of strength to leave the festering cesspit that is social media and dedicate yourself to Christ. Hope she avoided C*tholicism.

Tits like a fried egg. I love it.

You know what just occurred to me? Why is it that you can eat or drink something bad and it can make you sick and soon shit (or puke) yourself out of control, but there's nothing you can eat or drink that will make you lose control and soon piss yourself out of control?

Who's the one that will actually love me? That's all I care about anymore.

I'm aware of that, but she's been silent on Twitter too. It's odd.

user wtf

The third one is the only one that doesn't look like a dude in drag waiting for the opportunity to snatch a little girl into his van, so I guess that one? Still looks like a guy, though, so I'll be hitting that shit from behind.

Jerry or Geraldine, whatever, is your best bet. She's the only sane one, but you'd be stuck with an autistic, awkward nerd. Sounds great at first, but it's never fun having to deal with someone else's issues on a daily basis.

Uhm...yeah it's called beer and not giving a fuck.

Never underestimate tomboys with bushes, man, and you'll be forever guided to a better future.

its exactly the same as when the boys go insane for a part. In fact the entire first scene of the cartoon could be "the girls synched up" on game night.

She's doing fine. She's moving on with her life and taking her relationship with her bf to the next level. Essentially, she'll likely stay away from the internet for awhile and focus on her personal life. Which is honestly good because online in general has become so unbearable nowadays, so she made the right decision in the end.

>Hope she avoided C*tholicism.
Who cares? As long as she finds happiness with herself and the people around her. We ought to be doing the same thing with our lives.

There’s even four of them, one for each kind of period bitchiness. Horny, weepy, depressed and angry. The question is which is which

alcohol can do that. i've seen it. many times. I watched a guy piss his dresser. I've seen people pissing themselves at baseball games. In bars. I watched a piss herself the shit herself. I almost fucked her that night but she was too drunk and i'm not a rapist. I got head a month later tho and she had some of the nicest tits i've ever sucked on. Amber if you're out there thanks for the head and hooking me up with your roomate. That shit was great

Female Pete looks like she'll not only hit on men excessively, but also try to suffocate them with her pussy.

I know she would treat me like shit and insult my taste in cartoons, but I have to say Billie. My love for nasty people in glasses is just that strong.

Does she say Bidi Bidi Bidi a lot