Canada sucks

Canada sucks.

Attached: Canada sucks.jpg (300x280, 44.12K)

honk

Attached: honk.jpg (640x640, 125.24K)

Attached: fuck_canada.png (1080x1080, 623.81K)

It's true, sadly

Not lately

I'm not really a big fan of America these days but it's better than Canada.

Admiral Canada

especially lately.

Some of Canada is based

Attached: bling-bling-boi.jpg (259x195, 8.55K)

maybe in terms of Any Forums content that can be true, but in regards to everything else yeah no

Attached: A Company Has Designed A Bulletproof Blanket To Protect Kids During School Shootings.jpg (821x616, 95.56K)

Eleutheromaniacs suck. Any government that attempts to stamp out the illness deserves utmost respect.

If you support freedom, do you support anything at all?

That's a good Captain America cosplay holy shit

you what grinds my gears, this thread

I support affordable healthcare and people getting out their parents houses into their own tenets and homes and if that means being a commie to get it, than call me a Manchurian candidate.

Attached: norm.jpg (640x480, 26.43K)

Can't wait for you to keep posting here after Canada inevitably bans Any Forums from your servers, post your ID tattoo when you government mandates that you need one to obtain a job or even citizenship

how's martial law?

Sucks to be you I ain't Canadian and yet all that sounds way better than the status quo if it means healthcare and housing.

you don't support any of those things, all you care about is grooming children to be transvestites and when you get called out on it, go "UHM ACTUALLY THE LEFT JUST WANTS FREE HEALTHCARE"

You hate the emergency act because it's tyranny.

I hate the emergency act because it's fucking pointless and a waste of air time.

We are not the same.

Attached: 7yalfjovp6h81.png (1080x1080, 483.12K)