Any Forumsnfess thread

Haven't had these in a while.

I actually kind of like Guided View on digital comics. Especially if it's templated really well, I mean you lose the impact of the page layout as a whole.

Attached: file.png (439x320, 203.62K)

I personally think Cal Arts is a good art style.

No you don't. This is Any Forumsnfessions, not Any Forumsntrarians.

OP here my fault, I ended up hitting submit before expanding on my point.

I mean yeah you lose the impact of the page as whole but my ADHD brain doesn't end up speed reading through the entire thing now.

calarts isn't even a unified art style.

Hand drawn animation in the modern era is overrated when it's all digital. People liked when the frames actually looked like they came from a film reel and trying to replicate that in this advanced era will never truly satisfy people.

spent actual money on pics and fanfics of my waifu X-23

Industrycuck is right and I'm tired of pretending he isn't

I used to be a big comicsfag, particularly when it came to DC and indies. But I haven't read a comic in sometime. Haven't been keeping up much with DC or anything else that's coming out. Comics aren't the only hobby of mine that I've been neglecting either, I'm always too fucking busy and always feel like I could be doing something else in my downtime. But lately, I've been really wanting to get back into it and also get into Marvel more as well. But damn, that's a lot of fucking reading.

Attached: 1641257285293.jpg (524x810, 69.6K)

I'm crushing over a /coc/ character ffs

Which one?

I did not care for Hey Arnold

Attached: FAMGUY.jpg (640x480, 23.91K)

Shark Lass

i genuinely enjoy the mcu even with all its faults and i wish there could be more nuanced/comic-and-film-knowledgeable discussion about it, but it's all either people who just want to watch the films like a shonen and don't read comics or it's people who fucking hate the mcu for one reason or another

and everyone feels like they need to tack every positive opinion of the mcu with
>BUT I KNOW ITS NOT HIGH ART BRO I KNOW ITS NOT CINEMA BRO PLEASE BRO I WATCH OTHER MOVIES I DO I WATCH OTHER MOVIES BRO PLEASE

like, it doesn't matter if a film is good or not or who it' for, if you can't compare spongebob movie and hacksaw ridge with a straight face and feel the need to segregate your tastes or tack disclaimers onto your positive opinions, you don't actually appreciate or deserve cinema

Attached: 1635476310551.jpg (484x741, 253.52K)

Ok Industrycuck

I jerk off to cartoon women and lolis to prevent myself from actually raping a bitch in real life

Attached: E1DA152F-7C81-4C69-BF10-5938F3FCFC57.jpg (234x215, 8.49K)

I have on multiple occasions tried to help industrycuck but I lost faith in him when I learned that he hated Scooby Doo
He has a genuinely good idea, but it’s been tainted by his hatred and needless use of politics to propel it forward
I genuinely believe that seeing any children as completely evil, and having no interests outside of politics and protesting is a sign of a diseased mind
Humans need hobbies to avoid misery and I fear that industrycuck has poisoned himself

The earlier MCU films were better. The MCU was at its best when each film felt complete and were more unique.

I used to love marvel movies in my teens and now avoid em like the plague.
Back when infinity war came out I did extra hours of work to not come and see it with my bf

>my bf
ha gaaaayyy

I like Civil War

start reading spiderman, the first fucking number

GoG and Tony Stark ruined the MCU because everyome decided to copy them doing 100 quips per second. a shame becauee GoG is a really good movie and probably in the top 5