Enough of the Hulu Revival

How did you feel for the Comedy Central? I think it was great and brought my favorite episode (Inhuman Torch), there was also more Leela & Amy which is a positive.
Looking back, it's underrated.

Attached: 1640102920955.jpg (2048x1854, 1.35M)

T-TITTY!!!!

Attached: 3007578-1768950232-giphy.gif (320x180, 1.46M)

Had its fair share of mixed episodes, but when they hit they were pretty good and emotionally investing. The ones where they travel forward in time and Fry explores his memories are some definite standouts that show what Futurama is capable of. Fantastical concepts mixed with feeling.

Also, Futurama got a little more raunchy on Comedy Central I noticed? It had its moments on Fox, but after it was pretty blatantly horny.

For me, it's more bender

Attached: intro-1568398743.jpg (780x437, 49.8K)

Thinking about watching this? Which seasons are the good ones?

The two seasons in futurama are actually four seasons.
Season 6A doesn't start great due to increased vulgarity and pop references but it does get better overtime. Unfortunately it ends terrible too
6B is a mixed bag, it really depends on your opinion but for me, the positive would be a lot of great sci-fi ideas but the negative would be is that they are excited terribly
7A is boring as hell
7B is more fun

Has the same quality of writing as modern simpsons but better core ideas.
Lack so much soul from the earlier seasons that I can't stand watching them despite them not being that bad.

She'd look better as a tailclops.

Yes. The original futurama was really adorable, like seeing Bender with his belly behave so cutely or Fry eating cereal from his head

Attached: futurama-bender.gif (220x220, 49.03K)

I want to rub Bender’s belly and call him Big Papa

Just watch them all. They're on Hulu or whatever it's equivalent is in foreign countries.
You guys are weird.

We need to see Fry and Leela's children sometime in this run.

You can't deny that he's cute as fuck

Attached: cutest bender hug.jpg (544x544, 56.12K)

I have never seen a character cuter than Bender

Attached: bender smile.jpg (540x540, 84.49K)

I love him so much

I know right? his laugh is so sweet i wanna tickle him so bad

Attached: bender laugh.gif (480x270, 526.62K)

We saw Bender swollen up with beer in the first run, Fry carrying an egg in the second, now it's Leela's turn.

It wasn't as consistent or took itself as seriously as the FOX run, which is a bummer to me because I like more gravity and nuance. Futurama was still great, all the episodes were watchable, and I'm excited for its return.

S5 was boring.
S6 was good when it wanted.
S7 was terrible.

First four are kino
Season 5 and 6 are basically just the direct to video movies
Season 7-10 are shit.

See, you get it.

Attached: tickle me bender.gif (498x280, 3.25M)

Bump