The Big Menace behind CN

>Fucked over his colleges that helped him win his award at Calarts
>Ruined what could of been the renaissance of Cartoon Network by bullying other cartoon creators and would blackmail others for being racist
>Ruined Rebecca's creativity by encouraging her first instinct rather to revise "because it's real that way"
>Doesn't care about the LBGT plus community and POC, just adds some artificial pandering that people take at face vaule
>When fans harass other fanartist, just does the simple "guys stop, let people draw what they want" instead of scolding them (WITH THE KNOLEADGE OF THE SUICIDE ATTEMPT)
>Forced Rebecca to marry him or else will blackmail her into thinking she's racist and "was just using him"
>Makes some shitty show to jerk off to his power fantasies of fucking his bisexual crush
Why the fuck did we let this dude get away with this shit? This dude should of been reported to the authorities for commiting blackmail dude! I bet he got Craig of the Creek greenlit or else there would be a lawsuit for "racism" This man has to be stopped.

Attached: Animation industry biggest hacks.jpg (330x440, 20.63K)

Fucking based.

What else do you expect from a black

What’s the evidence for any of this?

Based use any advantage you have to get to the top, fuck everybody else on your way there.

what a chad

I just cant hate a man that use his power in a network to make as much waifus as he can.
>Elodie is an angel

That's not based, it's messed up because we could of gotten shows that could of been better than the bad stuff he made/ supported. Steven Universe could of been a decently solid show if he didn't encourage Rebecca of doing the stupid townie episodes or at least kept it a low number, we could of had cool lore but no we have to learn about that onion dude dad was some greaser that scammed people, like who cares?

Rebecca is a grown ass person, ultimately it was in the creative group process and she was definitely the biggest voice and authority in the room so most of the criticism is on her.

Sounds like a person with conviction and cunning to get what he wants. I can somewhat respect that.

Hi, Nolan.

I used to work in the adult swim division as an intern and everyone that came from cartoon network visting straight up hates this dude, they always tell me how fake this dude is, "user, becareful what you say around Ian because he can purposely misinterpret what you said and report it to the HR department to get you fired or to keep your head down," Like what kind of work environment is that! One time he even came to visit because they needed his opinion or something and some white female intern came and he smacked her ass and loudly said "WHAT A PHAT ASS, management knows how to get their phat white bitches!" Like woah dude, I tried reporting but they think i was making shit up.

>Nigger ruins everything he touches
Water is wet

>CalArts

Didn't he go to SVA? Nockforce took place in Brooklyn because he moved from Maryland to NYC for art school. That's why he's friends with other SVA grads.

Lmao I refuse to believe this until someone else irl calls him out and there's a big controversy

Based

Every time I see him I initially think it's Cookie from Ned's Declassified.

Whoever works there next. Needs to be wearing a wire

>Doesn't care about the LBGT plus community and POC
This nigger sounds like he kicks ass.

That is unethical tho, he is ruining other people's dreams by abusing the system meant to help the underprivileged artists in the industry, i don't even know how he got this much influence except that i can only conclude on an academic basis is that he use the race card or something.

Yes, and?

Unethical? definitely, there's no denying that. But I'd really chalk it up to how the woes, ills, and cracks of the industry. The man maybe just knows how to navigate through the climate and landscape of the industry, and get results. I can hardly blame him. Dunno how he got influence tho, race card? likely but other than that it's up in the air.

You think i should make a twitter thread or something, i don't know man, this dude has some crazy resources for some "content creator" i feel like with the merger, things has gotten worse as he started to be the PR dude the network uses for thier diversity hires and i can see that he makes the female workers uncomfortable.

Can you guys at least not be racist for one month

Attached: 20220207_134117.jpg (750x750, 68.37K)