Wonder Twins movie for HBO Max has been announced

Wonder Twins movie for HBO Max has been announced.
hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/wonder-twins-dc-movie-adam-sztykiel-director-1235093333/

It's not animated unfortunately.

Attached: 1638446532013.png (681x383, 476.28K)

If it doesn't have incest vibes, then I don't care.

Gosh I hope this doesn't result in incest fanart

The Wonder Twins?
>inb4 one of them is black somehow

Attached: 1644477671240.png (1021x532, 169.69K)

Fucking coomers.

yo lets get a apache chief and justicia movie

But will it be good or another "how do you do fellow kids" approach?

>no superman with Cavill
It's over...

I swear to God, there's some boomer at WB stuck in the 70s.

yeah, he's the CEO of BASED

>It's not animated unfortunately.
Huge missed opportunity, the wonder twins would've worked great as a cartoon.

Yeah, when the US was 90% white, the 70s fucking sucked.

Dude it's being drawn as we speak

...and if he actually watched superfriends, i'd trust him over 98 percent of the rest ofWB.

What the fuck are you talking about ? Pretty much all Marvel and DC do is use characters from the 60's, 70's or earlier. Who is the newest character from either that has a big Fan base?

Harley Quinn and Miles.

There was a cartoon pitch at some point.

Finally

Literally WHO asked for this? There's a reason why everybody forgets or disowns everything that came out of Superfriends.

Warner's been regressing ever since their Hobbit trilogy did the opposite of what their Lord Of The Rings trilogy did, then they got worse with trying to cash in with their DC movies.

We could list a reasonable number but at the end you are right

>Literally WHO asked for this?
me

Who's the villain going to be? Someone from the newer comics, or will they dig up one of the old forgotten rogues?

>There's a reason why everybody forgets or disowns everything that came out of Superfriends.
Actually there's been a complete turn around where people appreciate it for the Saturday morning cartoon it was always meant to be.
Wonder twins also got a critically praised 12 issue series just 5 years ago too.