Valentine's Day

>Valentine's Day
DOOM SAYS BAH!

Attached: begone thot.jpg (704x447, 111.48K)

Do you think they have any kind of version of Valentine's Day in Latveria? Or are all days just Doomsday

Attached: Fantastic Four - 4 Yancy Street 001-031.jpg (1988x3056, 2.03M)

Doom would, ostensibly, want to maintain the appearence of happy subjects. He probably runs their metadata through a series of algorithims to find the perfect mate for each one of them so they can procreate to create more footsoldiers, scientists, and workers. And for those still unpaired, there's always sexbots.

I think there's only three holidays in Latveria. Christmas, New Years, and Doom's Day which is either his birthday or the day he assumed power.

He'd absolutely have some kind of a holiday to commemorate his mother, too.

Also Christmas in Latveria sounds interesting.

Attached: christmas in latveria.png (913x287, 460.19K)

>Doom is an incel
t. Richards

What would orphans even do with pig iron? I somehow doubt they have access to the metallurgical tools to decarburize it into steel, or that they could sell it to a steelworker for much. Seems like it'd be just a particularly heavy rock to a child.

>grab rock
>some cunt tries to bully you
>smash their face with rock
>you're the Alpha now
Based Doom going all Spartan on them kids.

That’s not how you treat your Latveria neighbor!

I can understand why he'd feel that way. Being cucked in your own bed by Johnny Storm has got to be humiliating.

Attached: doomcuck.jpg (969x610, 157.18K)

Defintely not a holiday, but they probably DO have something on the summer solstice.

...I'm imagining a doombot/sexbot version.

Maybe more of a "dating guidance counselor".
>LATVERIANS SHOULD BE FULL OF COURAGE. THE COURAGE TO WORK FOR DOOM, IS THE COURAGE TO ASK SVETLANA TO THE DANCE. YOU WILL NOT FAIL DOOM. STRAIGHEN YOUR CUMBERBUND.

Attached: Flower-Wreath[1].jpg (626x852, 163.42K)

Most kids love cool rocks. Pig iron is a fun rock.

>...I'm imagining a doombot/sexbot version.
A sexbot doombot? Sign me the fuck up

>YOU WILL NOT DISSAPOINT DOOM. NOT ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE, NOT IN THE CLASSROOM. NOT IN THE WORK HOUSE. NOT IN THE BEDROOM.

Protect against fey creatures, which are a REAL threat in the marvel univers.

this is the most fun namor has EVER had.

So fucking stupid. If she wanted to confess, she should've done so before the ceremony and not literally at the altar in front of all the guests, the humiliation of that was probably worse for Doom than her actually sleeping with Johnny. God I hate Slott.

DOOM IS MASTER OF ALL ARTS. SCIENTIFIC, MAGICAL, AESTHETIC, AND YES, THAT INCLUDES SEXUAL.

Attached: Fire-Jump[1].jpg (768x528, 41.73K)

Attached: 1329277454309.png (1008x864, 410.03K)

>Namor laughing
Why though, he and Victor are buds

whats BAH means is it some balkan curse word?

Revenge for that one time Vic tooted it.

But Doom does as he pleases!

Unfortunately, his fiancee is not what he pleases.

Attached: tumblr_inline_naovppos1f1spu74x.jpg (350x350, 19.83K)

They're Balkans. They hate each other over something that happened 500 years ago and all of them LARP as a different group from the Antiquity.