It's no surprise Ron's Gone Wrong didn't get nominated for an Oscar...

It's no surprise Ron's Gone Wrong didn't get nominated for an Oscar, but just read it didn't even get nominated for a BAFTA.

A bunch of ex-Aardman staff clubbed together to make the first cg feature entirely animated in the uk, it was well received by audiences and critics, yet the one institution that recognises achievements in british filmmaking doesn't even care, lmao.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-01-30-22h06m27s746.png (1920x800, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFI9Z837lmY
youtu.be/oOlDewpCfZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The human designs were so boring and generic

No u

I had no interest in this movie nor even know what it is about. From the few promotional art I have seen of it, it looked like another Big Hero 6 without the Hero part or some "boy has unwanted pet character that he doesnt get along with but develop a bond over time" story. Not really my thing but if it isn't this, tell me more.

yeah well, neither did planet 51

maybe try to aim a little higher than "see we can be like dreamworks too" next time

I don't like you derp droid.

I'm gonna destroy you!

>some "boy has unwanted pet character that he doesnt get along with but develop a bond over time" story.
He actually gets along with the robot fairly quickly after he beats up his bullies. The movie is mainly about friendship being a two way street, and also the affects of social media reliance on middle school kids, without shitting on technology as a whole.
It was a solid movie, but could've used more scenes dedicated to his ex-friends who became his friends again at the end of the film.

>Social Media Bad!

Well no one actually liked Planet 51, unlike this.

No. Barney is cute.

Attached: what-barney.gif (498x280, 1.83M)

Attached: rons.gone.wrong.2021.2160p.uhd.bluray.x265-b0mbardiers.webm (1724x720, 1.23M)

Hot

It's a movie about how downgrading your phone makes it faster.

#poopgirl

Attached: savannah 2.webm (1720x720, 2.93M)

>ALL MA FRIENDS I'M HERE WAIT FOR YA
>do-do-doo-do-do-doo-doo-do
>ALL MA FRIENDS I'M HERE WAIT FOR YA
>do-do-doo-do-do-doo-doo-do
youtube.com/watch?v=OFI9Z837lmY

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-01-30-23h28m16s712.png (1920x800, 366.14K)

He looks like your generic big nosed cgi male mc

It's a half-decent euphamism for how smartphones have kids chasing after social media fame. That's... it. Yeah, there's not much more to it.

The black Zuckerburg realizes his "algorithm to happiness" is shit. Except the solution is to give everyone's robot free will and somehow everyone is cool with this. Very hollywood ending. It pretends that the megacorps actually even cared in the first place. It's fairly insightful when it comes to how these things fuck up kids, but the solution is all just make believe.

>browsing Any Forums at full euro hours

That's not what happened. You were probably on your phone while watching it

youtu.be/oOlDewpCfZQ

He is distinctly eastern european. This is a diverse film, you know.

Attached: tumblr_1475f5fa5b5823f4e1cb955d515aa602_1880d72b_1280.jpg (1080x1428, 167.36K)

Any other cute shota in the movie to pair him with?