Why doesn't Any Forums care about Red Sonja or Vampirella...

Why doesn't Any Forums care about Red Sonja or Vampirella? People are always saying they want more cheesecake comics but they never talk about the succesful ones that have been around for decades.

Attached: dynamitevalentine2022.jpg (660x501, 95.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/warren-vampirella
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't want more of it, they want to force it on comic that don't need it because they can't tolerate the idea of not being the default.

Any Forums is tired of strong women, barbarism and vampires.

Honestly these covers are deceptive though, while Sonja and Vampirella are dressed like that in the actual story (sometimes, there are times Sonja is wearing some armor), the contents are nowhere near as provocative as the cover art implies.

Name an example you disingenuous twat;
All I see is someone wanting a character to be dressed or look like the way they used to be for decades before an abrupt change, point out something that fits your bullshit, like wanting Lois Lane to work as reporter dressed like stripper.

Well yeah Sonja's not gonna stop a minute to due a playboy pose while she's busy cutting a guy's limbs off

I don't like that she's a super action heroine now. I like the vampirella spooky story teller of 1960s. I only read Red sonja if i like the artist art style.

Then why make covers like that? Just draw Sonja beheading some dude while covered in blood, her bikini armor is just a side trait. No need to make deceptive covers.

I like Vampirella but I don't like Priest's writing so I'm waiting for the next reboot

Because those are valentine day special cover arts.

All of the covers are like that though.
Hell, a lot of them actually DO show her killing shit too

Attached: 943753._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1600x2460, 631.37K)

The Amnda Conner ones are pretty provocative

Attached: 20.jpg (1988x3056, 2.18M)

I never understand this, why do people want dismemberment put alongside tits? It seems like an even bigger deal in the far east too.

i never really got that either, girls are prettier in one piece

Because that's how Metal Rock culture mingled with Fantasy in the past, you gotta have tits and warriors chopping each other up.

>That coloring

Attached: 1429148113497.jpg (352x352, 21.05K)

I like them, Russell's Red Sonja was pretty good. I can't get into Priest's writing style though, it jumps around too much for me.

Attached: Red Sonja - The Ballad of the Red Goddess (2019) - Page 28.jpg (2475x3450, 1.44M)

Any Forums is shit-tier normie taste. Vampi and Sonja have always been indie niche. Any Forums wants big 2 heroines like Wonder Woman and Black Widow to twerk at them.

I give care about Vampi. I love her. And you should check out the archive with most of her early comics

archive.org/details/warren-vampirella

Unfortunately wokness has gotten forced into them in other ways.

In the Invincible RS title she castrates a ex-lover when they get into a fight because he ask WTF when she randomly abandons him and the book presents her as in the right. It's fucking unhinged.

Attached: a23f6n9a8hf81.jpg (1049x830, 116.2K)

Are you sure it was woke shit or was it just the writer pushing their extreme CBT fetish?

What have they done lately?

Because while Sonja is entertaining and shows you still can make a cheesecake and violence comic, i kinda ended up rolling my eyes at the massive amounts lf shitty crossovers she (and Vampirella) have been doing lately. I understand their team-ups, they're great. But aping Spider-Verse, getting them into a discount Marvel Zombies full of golden age zombie heroes, and then turning Sonja into a knockoff Arthas leading the army of darkness, that's stupid as fuck and cheapens the character.

Dejah had better comics in the last decade than these two

Attached: 83-42754.jpg (565x847, 120.2K)