If Trump was a superhero, who would he be? Other than Superman of course. That's too obvious

If Trump was a superhero, who would he be? Other than Superman of course. That's too obvious.

Attached: E5Fd0dhUUAIy0Az.png (655x522, 13.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_superheroes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some joke character like ambush bug

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_superheroes

If Dean was a superhero, who would he be? Other than James Dean of course. That's too obvious.

Attached: dgogo8keawa71.jpg (942x717, 131.63K)

He single handedly saved America and has been confirmed to be the healthiest president in the past 100 years. He's practically Captain America himself.

Harry Potter

Attached: pkzm9ze3cg3z.jpg (800x1600, 132.46K)

Absolutely based.

But Trump lost.

>but he was cheated
ftfy

Confirmed fraud and a stolen election does not count. No one even denies it was a fraud now. It's so clear even the msm acknowledged it numerous times.

i actually like ambush bug it wasn't an insult

Donald Trump basically try to storm the capital with a bunch of angry rednecks in order to keep in power when he lost the election he's not a superhero.

Source?

It's literally all over even CNN. The libcucks themselves know it was a stolen election. They just don't care. They are literally fascists at this point.

Why do people seem to think Donald Trump's Jewish?He's not his daughter converted when she married her husband.

He tried to keep law and order in America. This is something that all superheros do. If anything the people who tried to keep the sanctity of the election process are who captain America would side with.

Booster Gold

And who exactly was behind this plan to still do you like sand from a president who didn't win the popular vote by over million it when he did win the election?

I like how people still think trump won. Godspeed, we all know broski. But you gotta let it go. If he did get into office, nothing would've changed. Reject politics already, their both controlled parties dancing for your attention.

He never did that he had violent Thugs who wanted people to stop down and as soon as he was winning it at State and to keep town in anytime he was losing into state.

And I don't think superheroes would like police officers breaking the law in order to get away with illegally killing somebody with no justifiable reason in but not want any accountability because of the blue wall of Silence.

Wow you write like Biden speaks. Like a geriatric retard. The election was stolen and it's a fact. Stop trying to derail the thread. This is a Any Forums thread. Trump I think is a lot like Steve Rogers. He embodies the American spirit in all its best qualities.

Kino thread.

The Blob.

Just because Donald Trump thinks he's unbeatable does it mean he isjust because Donald Trump thinks he's unbeatable doesn't mean he is . He had numerous times to give actual evidence in a court of law and he never did decide people with the same name or people who died shortly after voting vote.

Isn't it obvious?

Attached: PENANCE002COV_col.jpg (533x800, 138.26K)

trump rambling about covid vaccines almost makes me regret voting for him

>he's not a superhero.
Why not? Ironman did a false flag attack against Congress that one time.

He's the most pro-Israel president in history. He's an honorary jew.

Wow you really can't write for shit. Is this actually Biden typing? I doubt it though he can't even read let alone write. The man is a certified retard. Trump won we all know it. The fact you can't handle that law and order has been destroyed by your precious Obama and Biden won't change the fact. Anyway which version of superman is most like Trump? Superman in general reminds me of Trump a lot.

Gee I wonder why he would do that

Attached: f317cb3371c64520a77cb621223f3a3e.jpg (980x636, 330K)

That's just a bitchier way of losing, though.

>Everyone acts like Trump was the worst thing to ever happen.
>Barely out of office for a year and we're now on the brink of economic collapse and WWIII.

Palestinians have literally been offered on 6 seperate occasions to have territory officially made Palestine and have declined each time because it would mean accepting Israel as a nation. I hate Israel but the Palestinians deserve no sympathy either.

>128828664
You wanna what's sad about america? Their going to elect trump for 2024 just to get back at liberals. The same way liberals elected Biden to get back at republicans. I wonder how long this, voting for the other party out of spite, is going to last.

Exactly. See how badly Biden has destroyed America if not the world. The man has had less than two years and barely had anything put into law and he still somehow fucked everything in the ass sideways. The man needs to be removed. He is clearly unfiit to lead. He can't even speak a single sentence properly.

>WWIII
That's just the US and Russia trying going into a dick measuring contest to distract people from their economic woes.

Considering america was energy independent, seeing an economic boom, and didn't start a single new war under Trump... it'll work out just fine. Good luck finding anyone that will admit they were wrong for voting blue no matter who though.

>See how badly Biden has destroyed America if not the world.
How?

fuck muslim cucks.

Trump will win again because Americans are tired of the tyranny of the left. They want to poison the minds of children to hate themselves and white people for merely existing. They want to murder all the babies they can with unlimited abortions. They want to give and force crack into the lungs of the innocent. This is Bidens America.

Read another book. Please.

I think that's mainly because of the filibuster and two Democrats who want to make a name for themselves by not letting anything actually be done by the Democrats.

And ww2 was just Russia and Germany fighting over land because of economic woes so.

Well let's be real he's not running the show
that would be Obama, great to have him for a third term essentially

I want to believe that, my concern is that the people pushing for war right now behind the scenes are the same people who've been genuinely pushing for open war with Russia for decades.

What war did President Obama Began ?

Syria

It wouldn't be this bad if Obama had control, but Biden sure as hell doesn't have it.

Trump accomplished more than any other president in the past 100 years, even within his first year. Biden in his first year destroyed the economy, started WWIII and is leading a campaign in schools that is tantamount to white genocide.

The US did not go to war with Syria during the Arab Spring.

>See how badly Biden has destroyed America if not the world
Good goyim! it's was Biden that's ruining your country. Now keep paying for disney plus you piggy cuck.

Post-Crisis Lex Luthor is absolutely based on Trump as a template. They even predicted the Presidential win.