What is some multiverse shit The Flash could realistically do to compete with Marvel?

What is some multiverse shit The Flash could realistically do to compete with Marvel?
>We already know Michael Keaton is coming back as Batman. The only other Batman actors I could see willing to comeback are Tom Hardy's Bane, Liam Neeson's Ra's Al Ghul, and maybe Jim Carrey's Riddler. Arnold might be willing to comeback as Mr. Freeze but I think DC wants to pretend Batman and Robin doesn't exist. No other actors especially from the Nolan movies want to touch a Batman movie ever again.
>More CW crossovers are likely. Problem is the CW shows and DCEU already crossed over in The Flash tv show so if they do it again it wouldn't feel as impactful as the first time.
>Nicolas Cage as Superman would 100% be down for it since he's so desperate for money.
>Keanu would probably be willing to come back as Constantine.
Can't really think of anything DC could do unless they're willing to deepfake actors back to life like Adam West's Batman.

Attached: flash.jpg (960x640, 48.93K)

>What is some multiverse shit The Flash could realistically do to compete with Marvel?
This is why the DCEU has been a complete failure from day 1.
They chase the mouse they do not run their own race.

>Can't really think of anything DC could do unless they're willing to deepfake actors
WB is "willing" to do anything up to and including sucking your cock to get that sweet Marvel monies. Being able to get rights to reanimate Adam West's virtual corpse or being able to pull off a half-decent multiverse flick are another matter entirely.

WB almost immediately abandoned the idea of morally upright and inspirational heroes with the DCEU, which is entirely their own fault and their choice, and has nothing whatsoever to do with the MCU, which generally went the traditional DC route of good-hearted uncontroversial heroes.

Attached: Aygohr.jpg (320x240, 9.49K)

>to compete with Marvel
fuck off back to Any Forums, casual

That's because Sneeder is a hack.

So ironically, the MCU is running DC's typical race, whereas the DCEU decided to double-down on Nolan nonsense.
WB hasn't known what to do with theatrical Superman since Superman II fell apart in production, and keeps pulling Batman further and further into some weird anti-terrorist theme against not-costumed Social Justice terrorists.

Attached: 1393794484117.gif (225x224, 172.81K)

The Flash movie starts with the baffling premise that some substantial portion of the population was impressed with Ezra Miller's Flash, and really wanted to see more of it.
I really don't think there's much you can salvage from such a wrongheaded premise, unless Keaton takes over the movie and Miller only appears for a few minutes.

He's more popular than Superman and Batman

Attached: 1625695228552.png (726x988, 875.79K)

No one under the age of 40 cares about Keaton Batman. its such a bad headliner

They should bring
>Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman
>Brandon Routh as Superman
>Nic Cage as Superman
>References to Batman 66
>Grant Austin as Flash
>Cameos of Henry Cavill, Jason Momoa, Zachari Levi, Gal Gadot and Harry Lennix
>Post-credits of Professor Zoom

And you will get a descent-good movie, I will watch it.

Regard fucking casual, Keaton's Batman mogs all mcu faggots put together. You're retarded marveltard casual piece of shit if you seriously think that any of your pathetic marveltard nobody-tier characters are on the same level as DC gods. Leave this board right fucking now and never come back. You don't belong here.

I hate marvelfags, I hate them so fucking much. They don't care about comic books, they don't know anything about comic books, they hate comic books. All they care about is their retarded faggot mcu. We should ban every single marveltard in order to save this board.

He could have sex with his alternate universe self

Based

Attached: 1642395371630.jpg (628x599, 96.22K)

>No one under the age of 40 cares about Keaton Batman

Imagine being so retarded. Batman'89 is one of the most iconic and beloved films in history, on par with Star Wars.

with any luck this tranny will 41% itself before the movie can even come out

Keaton's Batman is far more iconic and popular than Raimi's spiderman. Flash movie will easily btfo any mcu shit this year.

Why would I want to see dozes upon dozens of Easter Eggs and cameos that won’t actually matter in the long run?
I don’t want DC to chase after Mouse shit, I’d rather they stick to making actually strong standalone movies instead.

Trump lost

Attached: 1636484971285.jpg (2650x2500, 1.73M)

No one gives a shit what you want retard. We need DC to deliver an epic blockbuster that will forever btfo mcu and put us into #1 position once again. We can't achieve this with some shitty stand-alone movies that won't lead anywhere.