Questionable Content

Terrible

Attached: 4722.png (800x1160, 538.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/oogl47.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the copier is the best character in the comic

No, but I want to know is who broke the barrier of suckitude of these threads and went and asked for lewds outside?

Attached: Nothing like some fresh air to cool the tiddies right.png (1028x1586, 413.2K)

i need to insert my five inch brown dick into that M cups tittys

Attached: ahhh.png (682x706, 479.54K)

Dgef either lost money in crypto or is salty that he never bought any early in the game

>M cups
What was that comic where someone asks May if she wants to get bigger tits, and the gag is that she says yes, but dismisses it because she's doing something else? It was either May with her tits or Mille with her ass. I don't remember, but it's canon that someone wants their huge ass/tits even bigger.

Attached: millefeuille.gif (371x480, 100.39K)

I think it was Mille, and she then got her ass upgraded by Faye and Bubbles

>Any Forums
>cryptbros
lmao stabby is still richer than you'll ever be, m80

Attached: Crypto bro's.jpg (700x465, 60.75K)

That might be it. But no, she never got a bigger ass. Faye and Bubbles already gave her a fat ass, and I think she was in the shop for some other shit, but yeah, it was deffo Mille and her ass.

Attached: millefeuille.gif (371x480, 102.3K)

/aco/ got a delivery, too
can't post it here, though

You can still fucking link it.

Is this the beginning of a new age of QC OC outside these threads?
Also, does it count if one of those was made by the user that already draws for these threads? Who made the other one?

Went to the archives to see if there was any good lewds drawn for the previous thread, and I guess I missed an update? And the thing is that the last comic was legitimately better/funny because it cut through whatever the fuck that thing was that Jeph was stuck for like 2 or 3 comics, but this just loops it back around. Just get off this lane, moron. You had it and you blew it.

Attached: BLACK GIRL SHRUG.jpg (1080x1349, 73.15K)

Do you not know how crosslinking works, buddy?

Fuck that guy. Put me in, Coach! I can do it. I can do it 9 times.
files.catbox.moe/oogl47.png It's Taffy
No it was by someone else. DBaru would never draw an ass that was un-THICC. Especially from a character that canonically has a big fat ass with big wide hips. It's the only bad thing about the drawing.

>It's Taffy

Attached: it's tilly.jpg (306x718, 57.03K)

Doing god's work there user.
And finally making that character at least semi interesting.

Shame about the ass, though. 8/10, but since it's such a fucking obscure character, it goes to a 9/10. I just can't overlook the lack of proper twerkmeat.

who cares. give me a character that's not terrible (even by QC standards)

what are you on about? something about hating jeph so much that you're in love with him? yeah, that must be it

Attached: what are you even.gif (480x265, 1.66M)