Grimace showing up in a mcdonalds commercial in 2022

>grimace showing up in a mcdonalds commercial in 2022
Mcdonaldland bros, were going home

Attached: C82F8523-D0E8-4D49-B5A6-7B5F2C463A03.jpg (1834x1170, 263.87K)

Why did they get rid of those characters anyway

Nichelle obama being a health freak nannystate wanting cunt

Health freaks were the proto SJWs in the 2000s

they weren’t gay enough for 2022

First it was because of legal pressure from Sid & Marty Krofft, then it was because of controversy over advertising to children as well as a desire to attract more adults.

McDonald's wanted to give themselves a healthier image but people associated characters like Grimace and Ronald with hamburgers and fries so they got the boot.

Attached: uhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (600x600, 60.2K)

they wanted to appeal to millennial hipsters by becoming more ‘adult’ but just ended up making their restaurants look like brutalist grey monoliths

My grimma

The mascots were too entrenched in the image of disposable fast food culture in a time when people were becoming more health conscious. McDonalds wanted to rebrand itself to be more like a trendy Starbucks type place, so they quietly shelved the characters. It’s only a matter of time though before the mascots make a come back because of nostalgia for “simpler times” adults have embedded in their heads as meaning “when I was ignorant of corporatism and didn’t have to feel guilty”

>It’s only a matter of time though before the mascots make a come back because of nostalgia for “simpler times” adults have embedded in their heads as meaning “when I was ignorant of corporatism and didn’t have to feel guilty”
Things were genuinely better back in the 90s and 00s before feminist activist culture ruined everything

Attached: C712714B-4F6A-4386-AC72-4B3D8265904C.jpg (1169x1161, 333.69K)

>i have never faced real financial hardship

Fuck off retard, i want the world back to when media wasnt pozzed by dyed haired tumblr dykes

Poor people could afford way more back then. Poor people could afford way more 2 years ago.

... BK bros, did we lose?

Things were genuinely better back in the 90s and 00s in terms of financial hardship too though

I just can't imagine caring about food mascots in any capacity, even if they were your childhood, or made you coom. Yeah I wanted a Diggum the frog doll when I was a kid, but now, who gives a fuck.

They lost when they introduced their pathetic response to the McDonald’s cast of characters in the 70’s
Literally who even are these people

Attached: B80B18F5-F1AE-42A2-8E89-6A5A4251A5DE.png (1280x786, 1.17M)

Never seen any of those but the King.
When I was a kid, it was the Burger King Kids Club.

He was right. Nothing can kill the Grimace.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16.67K)

It's dumb because the characters aren't the problem. It's the declining food quality, even for comfort food standards.

Its not the governments place to attack and try and ban food people like to eat. We have a right to eat junk food and anyone who says otherwise wants to install a demolition man tier dystopia

I mean in the sense that their burgers are a lot shittier these days. Nothing to do with being a health food freak.

Isn't that a world where Tacobell reigns supreme?