AU Ty Lee is Azula pet slave

Rated PG-13,

Attached: 1627606799171.png (931x1034, 205.55K)

She’s more of a pet than a slave.
She puts on nice outfits, does tricks for Azula, gives her kisses, gets pampered and given headpats and acts as Azula’s living teddy bear as well as relieving stress via chi manipulation massage
Generally in this role, Ty Lee would be one of the only things in the world that Azula genuinely loves and the only person capable of talking back to her although she mostly doesn’t. She’s basically a living anchor that Azula can cling to to retain her sanity, and Azula may even have panic attacks if the two are separated
So long as Ty Lee is by her side, everything is fine in Azula’s mind

Wait, PG-13? Doesn't that kind of defeat the point of this kind of scenario?

Wholesome cuddles are better than sex

I'm not saying they aren't. I just don't normally associate pet slave with cuddles.

The issue is you’re thinking more slave and less pet
Like I said earlier, Azula is a very damaged individual who may take comfort in having a person to take care if who’s been raised alongside her to love her unconditionally
Sure Azula would treat Ty Lee a bit like a dog, but think about how much people love their dogs in a non sexual way

That's a minor being despicted as a sex slave?
HOT

Attached: UOHH.jpg (600x450, 138.52K)

Ok yeah. That makes more sense. I guess pet kind of works when you play it out like that.

Yeah. People always jump to the idea of sex when really Azula is more likely to take the pet part literally

Imagine buy a sex slave like that one...gold well spended

Makes me wonder if Azula would be a good owner though. She pretty much almost already owned Ty Lee in the series.

Azula is a perfectionist so she would focus on being a perfect owner to Ty Lee, taking any harm inflicted on her pet as a personal insult
Azula would be very kind to Ty Lee and only Ty Lee seeing her as the only person who will be there for her unconditionally

Star Wars The Clone Wars kids cartoon got away with a implied post sex scene.And Shaman King with is like acceptable for children as young as eight got an implied post sex scene with it teenage teenager protagonist and his fiance.

Would Azula give Ty Lee a collar and fake ears to wear?

>seeing her as the only person who will be there for her unconditionally

Attached: Boiling Rock.png (448x1344, 1.08M)

I don't think the Fire Nation has fake ears to wear.

Ty Lee would be a perfect concubine to Zuko.

bUMP

>Ty Lee would be a perfect concubine to Zuko.
Ty Lee Has too much energy for him.

At the very least she'd give her a custom uniform.

of course

Attached: azula's pets.png (1262x800, 1.18M)

>TY LEE WAS JUST YOUR AVERAGE FIRE NATION CIRCUS PERFORMER
"Hey guys, watch me do a handstand!"
>BUT THEN ONE DAY…
"I’m Princess Azula and this circus hasn’t been paying it’s taxes so I’m gonna burn it down and send everyone in it to debtors prison"
"Hey wait you can’t do that!"
>SHE FINDS HERSELF…
"Hmm… Actually I like that girl."
“Uh wha?"
>AS…
"I think I’ll keep her!"
"UH WOAH WHAT?"
>A PET SLAVE?!?!
"Put on this slave bikini worm!"
"But I don’t wanna!"
>NOW TY LEE IS GOING TO FIND OUT…
"Stupid girl! Only people are allowed on the furniture!"
"Oh no, not the spider cat o’ sixteen tails again!"
>THAT BEING THE SLAVE OF A SADISTIC FIRE NATION PRINCESS…
"Face on the ground slave!"
"Oooh, I hope she doesn’t make me smell her ba OH NO"
>ISN’T ALL IT’S CRACKED UP TO BE
"Hmmm, looks like the 36th battalion conquered another village. As reward, you’re going over there and show them how… flexible you are"
"A… *gulp*"
>Ty Lee is
"Well at least it can’t get any wors-"
>Princess Azula’s Pet Slave!
"OOH TY LEE! Let me show you a fun little toy I like to call the Manifest Destiny"
"Oh boy…"
>(rated PG-13)