Any Forums existed in the DC or Marvel universe and moot made a super board /s/. Who do you think will use this site?

Any Forums existed in the DC or Marvel universe and moot made a super board /s/. Who do you think will use this site?
I feel like Lex Luthor will spent most of his time making anti-superman post.

Attached: 86c.png (600x420, 184.96K)

Carnage can literally kill people through wires by stretching himself and is famously a sensitive bitch, so nobody in Marvel.

I would assume a similar situation exists for some villain in DC.

Batman gets Oracle to spread false information all over it.

He'll do it himself.

But mostly to shitpost on Batman's real identity

Carnage would be the Candlejack of the Marvel unive

Lots of candid photos and upskirt shots of superwomen

It's literally canon that Batman shitposts on the internet to cloud Batman's true identity.

Realistically yes but I'm also thinking that Oracle, Mr. Terrific, or someone will have some kind of tech mumbo jumbo to monitor this.

Electric villains would travel through optic cables and kill people, the Atom can also do that.

>moot
WHO?

I now realise with the insane levels of tech in a capeshit universe, virtual privacy will be nonexistent. But I'm still uploading these pics.

Attached: 1641408641503.jpg (229x333, 29.74K)

I think he was a popular janny.

>/spol/
>it's/pol/ but replace every instance of jews with spider man

Mutants are more hated tho

Attached: purifiers-tour-group.jpg (875x545, 155.2K)

Tell me you wouldn't want an entire containment board for James Jonah Jameson.

Spider-man is loved in his universe tho.

Attached: spidey.jpg (800x450, 72.15K)

Funny jjj dont mind mutants and frowns upon mutant discrimination

His son is a werewolf, the most classical of mutant freak, just not technically a mutant in Marvel.

Bump

Lot's of thugs posting on who is the best boss,
Punisher posting meet-ups to kill people that sort of thing

Who the fuck is moot?

Lex would shitpost anti Superman memes and get triggered when called a baldie.

You know with how much of an intellectual Lex is, why doesn't he have some hair serum to grow his hair back? People would shit on him for that alone.

I don't know what his new explanation for him being bald is, but originally it was a lab accident when he was a kid that ruined his scalp with chemicals so i don't think it's possible. He's been bald seen he's been a kid he's not hair longer than he has at this point he probably doesn't mind it.