HOLY MENSTURATIONS!!!

HOLY MENSTURATIONS!!!

Attached: America Chavez Doctor Strange 2.jpg (1134x803, 87.52K)

I wanna see her get bang fucked by a bunch of supervillains

Black supervillains

Old news
Gabby's run got retconned

Really?

Good.

more attractive than the beaner girl DC got for Supergirl at least

Definitely

Attached: nfktqrl15g671.jpg (1029x1544, 203.01K)

Yeah but they had to nerf her powers to it. But we gain a cute evil sister and a bunch of battle lolis

Attached: America_Chavez_%28Earth-616%29_Catalina_Chavez_%28Earth-616%29_Starlings_%28Earth-616%29_from_America_Chavez_Made_in_the_USA_Vol_1_4_001.jpg (1988x3056, 3.58M)

THICCC

¿Quién?

The funniest part was that Chavez wasn't even in the right, she legit just got played straight as a judgmental piece of shit that made everything worse because she was so proud of her retarded made-up backstory she'd prefer to let someone die than help her at risk of realizing it was a lie.

It's kind of funny that this costume is the greatest proof of all that removing the trunks is a bad idea. She looks dumpy and like part of her torso's missing because of how her hips have been blended into her frame, with no breakup between her torso and legs.

she is wearing a stunt harness you retard

I said NOTHING about the obvious fucking harness you retarded son of a bitch we're talking about color and how it impacts the appearance of the body.

You can't judge that unless you're looking at her body wearing it without the stunt harness that is grossly distorting her figure

They'll still include this moment though, right?

Attached: 1501042233796.png (1356x961, 1.45M)

I hope not. Besides, Kate hasn't met any of the Young Avengers yet. If anything, she'll meet Cassie first.

Attached: Kathryn Newton.jpg (700x525, 42.7K)

Is there enough material for Chavez to carry a solo film/series or is she going straight to Young Avengers?
Who's the girl that isn't Chavez or Kate?

>Who's the girl that isn't Chavez or Kate?
Who knows? Who cares?

She's going straight to Young Avengers for sure.

America has always worked best in ensemble comics/teams where she isn't the main character.

Attached: comic-marvel-young-avengers.jpg (480x480, 76.7K)

In the trailer it looks like she'll get fucked by a bunch of tentacles so you'll get that at least

So will Strange.