It's Up

youtu.be/aWzlQ2N6qqg

Attached: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.jpg (1280x720, 114.34K)

>Professor X
>Ultron bots
>the leaks are true
Shit

Moment of silence for those poor delusional DC fans who swore Flash would be the best multiverse movie of the year

Anyone remember the cameos beyond the illuminati from the first leaks, I forgot about them and the only ones I can find are the fake ones that added shit like inhumans and jean grey

>Schizo Tom Cruise Iron Man is actually going to be a thing
Looks like we're in for some Kino!

Attached: superior-iron-man.jpg (960x500, 84.8K)

>the leaks
Post em

I hope it has a real plot and isn't just two hours of digital effects salad.

Great, now Patrick Stewart's swan-song as Professor X in Logan is pointless.

Oh user, it always was.

Attached: 1619945634911.png (849x593, 61.03K)

seems like it has less plot than the first one other than "steven goes to college"

I want to see this shit. RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1639115568983.gif (375x498, 3.28M)

Too bad you have to wait until May... unless a new variant gets discovered then you have to wait another year

Flashbros... maybe it's time to give up...

Different Xaviers

we gave up whe they made barry some fucking faggy twink

He wanted to come back for Legion

I assume that this movie is just functional plot advancement, to sell other future Marvel films.

It’s probably just another version of the character that happens to be played by Patrick Stewart

Story-wise, yes, but same actor playing the character.

A-at least we still have Keaton

havnt they all been that since iron man 2?

Xavier, Captain Carter, Captain Rambeau, Balder, Krasinski Reed, maybe Magneto and Storm.

So which one was the leak that had
>Villain wanda
>Xavier
?

Literally the same exact shit I said

Nothing is sacred to the Mouse.

This is not a comic or a cartoon. This is a live-action film.
>"B-But it's adapted from a comic."
Doesn't matter. It belongs on Any Forums. It is neither an animated film nor a comic book.

Definitely looks like it has more of Raimi's stamp on it.

Attached: FLg6EnuXoAkNaPb.jpg (2048x1536, 337.44K)

All of them

We knew about xavier and villain wanda before the movie even started filming

Attached: Charles-Xavier-WANDA.jpg (1024x428, 39.76K)

>christine marrying black guy
wtf bros you said to me raimi was based

Get over it

This is capeshit, everything is pointless

I think I saw him buzzing around fighting Wanda in one of the clips but the CGI was kind of ass so I couldn't tell

seethe

>Make Wanda a villain
>Even if she survives, this is their excuse to write her out of the movies forever and never resolve any of her plotlines by sending her off to be "punished" in "penance" or whatever
I fucking hate how transparent Marvel's executive mandates are. You can tell when a certain plotline is only part of a movie/series because it was demanded to be there. Same exact thing as the the Aunt May "great responsibility" line in FFH, some shit in a suit demanded Aunt May become the "replacement" Uncle Ben so they could continue to avoid ever mentioning him.

Attached: 1483070392461.jpg (640x581, 151.98K)

Most accurate leaks so far.

>The movie begins with Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen) at her cabin in the woods.
>Mordo (Chiwetel Ejiofor) attacks her for the events of Westview, but Wanda defeats him.
>Mordo claims that he will never stop coming after Wanda. She says she knows and decapitates him.
>Meanwhile, teenager America Chavez (Xochitl Gomez) is chased by the demon Gargantos and rescued by Defender Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch).
>Strange takes America to the Sanctum to search for a book of spells when Gargantos breaks through and kills him.
>America teleports away with Defender Strange’s body as the universe collapses and ends up in the MCU, where the prime Strange is attending the wedding of his ex-girlfriend Christine Palmer (Rachel McAdams).
>Gargantos attacks, looking for America, and Strange fights him. Wong (Benedict Wong) arrives to help and distracts Gargantos long enough for Strange to impale him through the eye.
>America leads Strange and Wong to Defender Strange’s dead body and explains that she can create portals between universes.
>The friendship between Strange and Wong is strained by Wong having become Sorcerer Supreme while Strange was blipped for five years.
>Wong deduces that someone summoned Gargantos and takes America to Kamar-Taj for protection, where they meet the guardian minotaur Rintrah (Adam Hugill).
>Meanwhile, Strange visits Wanda in her cabin to ask for her help. She is evasive, and he feels the dark presence of the Darkhold and realizes Wanda summoned Gargantos.
>Wanda fights Strange and explains that her children, Tommy and Billy, are lost in the Multiverse and she needs the Darkhold to find them.
>Wanda is only able to possess the bodies of her variants and needs America to physically traverse the Multiverse.
>Strange argues that the Darkhold is warping Wanda’s mind, but she refuses to listen, and Strange is forced to teleport back to Kamar-Taj.

1/3

Attached: 1640895680587.jpg (1200x792, 117.63K)

YNBAJ
also meds

Attached: 6999299.jpg (1600x900, 74.73K)

The Angel Rider will make an appearance.

Attached: 7aaaefe78094fc9b76c695ff5b370c09.jpg (576x898, 100.46K)

This definetly isn’t Wanda’s last appearence