Stops Titan, something he himself was responsible for creating in the first place

>stops Titan, something he himself was responsible for creating in the first place
>this absolves him of all the crimes and countless times he tried to do what Titan did in the past

Attached: Megamind.jpg (1920x820, 139.4K)

Roxanne's reaction to Megamind's deathtraps implies he never actually hurt anyone throughout his supervillainy career. The guy was all bark and no bite.

Plus being a superhero is kind of like being sentenced to community service when you think about it.

fpbp

He had 85 life sentences

Yeah, Metroman left specifically because he had no choice. You dont get to just retire as a hero unless you are left unable to fight.

I imagine a court of law wouldn't understand the complex nature of Megamind and Metroman's "game". So they sentenced Megamind for Attempted Murder every time he dangled Roxanne over a robo-shark cage or something idk

It’s a cartoon for kids, retard.

>stops Titan
>this absolves him
Yes it does. The hero-villain thing was never serious until Titan went crazy, and when he made things serious Megamind risked his own life to save the city and stop him.
Imagine if some teenage troublemaker stopped a school shooter, do you think anyone would care about the time he graffitied a dumpster?

Everyone else

>At least attempts to give an actual explanation.

(You)

>Calls OP a retard

>Refuses to elaborate further

LMAO based.

>Be Me, Average Joe
>Live in squalor, move to Big City so child can get good education and have a better life than I did
>Wageslave 3 shitty jobs just to make ends meet and put dinner on the table, finally after 18 years of hard labour save up a couple grand in the bank, just enough to put son through college
>mfw Ultra Smurf steals it all to build giant disco laser
>mfw can't even afford food anymore
>mfw kicked out of apartment and family begging on the streets
>mfw it's ok because stealing money "isn't a serious crime"

Titan through the tallest building in the city at Megamind and probably murdered thousands with that one action alone. So stopping him after that shit probably helped balance things out.

threw*
Fuck.

redditor who just learned what 4chins is: the post.

user:The Faggot

Megamind in that scenario would have been someone who had tried to shoot up the school before too as well as handed the school shooter the gun.

You know banks are insured by the federal government right?

And I'm the Queen Of Mars!

>deflecting
kek

Attached: 1335499924282.png (960x540, 665.58K)

>stops Titan, something he himself was responsible for creating in the first place
IIRC Roxanne was the only one who knew he made the bad guy

I could see insurance not covering all the bullshit Megamind gets up to. Not even in the usual way they will with certain accidents, but "Is this a robbery, a terrorist attack or a natural disaster?"

>it's okay to commit crime because they're insured
Where have I heard this before?

Megamind is the retarded kid that accidently encouraged the school shooter before using his tard strength to stop him.

Megamind is directly responsible for all of Titan's bullshit.