Based ben does it again!

based ben does it again!

Attached: our_democracy-1536x1233.jpg (1536x1233, 579.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alz.org/media/cacentral/dementia-care-45-the-power-of-ice-cream.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unironically true

haha old man eats ice cream

>STILL seething over Obama
The guy has been gone for over 6 years.

the biden regime is such a shit show they've been parading Obama around constantly

>not realizing biden is just Obama's third term
How low IQ are you?

alz.org/media/cacentral/dementia-care-45-the-power-of-ice-cream.pdf

things would be far less shit if that were true

>high inflation
>russia fucking woth Ukraine
>US energy dependent again
>recession
I mean it's literally where we were 2008 to 2016

Biden is the political equivalent to pic related.

He wasn't elected for being good, he won because everyone else was just that shit.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19.31K)

he won due to fraud, stop gaslighting
and no, I do not like Trump, because he spent all his time golfing instead of publicly executing marxists like he should have

I mean he technically wasn't elected

Is there anything more cuckes than voting? Think about it. You go to stand in line for an hour and on the off chance your vote isn't misplaced or outright tossed out you have the "right" of giving another person wealth, power and status.

You're spending 60 minutes of your life making sure someone else's will be better, who already is better thanks to nepotism and crony capitalism, instead of seeking to better your own life or find your own power.

Attached: 9C98A4D3-1744-492E-9FBC-18EB835AD303.jpg (720x888, 81.35K)

I get PTO on voting day, so I'm actually getting paid to slack off and stand around in order to partake in a system that legitimizes Jewish supremacy.

Obama is still around you know. He just isn't the president anymore.

>he won due to fraud
user, it is objectively true that there was fraud in 2020, but it didn't change the results and the republicans paid $25,000 to prove it was giving extra votes to Trump.

Yeah, he is alive, but he's not really doing anything. I mean, if showing up to a few parties and fund raisers is all it takes to get free rent in Ben's head, I just don't know what to say.

nobody knows who won the 2020 election because the amount of fraud is so massive that it largely exceeds the margin of victory many times over in every single swing state
FFS georgia can't even produce the chain of custody for 500,000 ballots
the place where they lied about a water main breaking to send poll watchers home, where they then proceeded to secretly count ballots at 3 AM that gave Biden a statistically impossible outcome

>lying about the Arizona audit

Attached: 1627379964883.jpg (1280x1280, 234.72K)

>Biden won because everyone else was just that shit
Trump and Biden each have the highest amount of votes in history. He is likely going to be the most beloved united states president for the next 50 years.

I never get why americans go out of their way to make voting as tedious a process as possible

MAGA literally tried to kill democracy.

>showing a valid ID is a tedious process

The eternal victimhood of the far ends of the horseshoe continues, another win for centrists baby