Sara Bellum

Why was she excluded from the 2016 show?

Attached: twisted grim bellum.webm (1000x1000, 317.94K)

The concept of female empowerment changed when the reboot got made, what once was an intelligent woman that basically set the dumb Mayor towards making good decisions, is now a bad sexualized caricature that would make girls feel inadequate about themselves.

This is the first time I saw a concrete proof that female writers are unironically intimidated and threatened by a fictional female character just because she is sexy.

It was proven many times in the OG show that Ms.Bellum is not just an eye candy and was very competent.

Attached: 1635340098584.gif (221x196, 410.13K)

They didn’t want any females to be objectified so they got rid of her and cut off Miss Keens tits.

>They didn’t want any females to be objectified
Twerking Powerpuffs kinda throws that out if the window, but hypocrisy is the norm with progressives in media.

It was written by grade school dropout tier halfwits, that failed to notice the extremely obvious Sara Bellum -> Cerebellum connection. As in, she was the brains behind the mayor. Heck I'd honestly be surprised if any of the writers even know what a cerebellum is, let alone knows what part of the body it's located in.

It gets even funnier when you realize they actually censored a heavily implied lesbian character. Saras address, as shown on her mailbox, is Yodel In The Valley 69 and Yodel etc. was dykeslang for rugmunching when PPG aired.

It's so weird they felt that uncomfortable drawing two simple mounds. I guess the linework was too skinny.

Because she's an extremely lame living prop that served no real purpose.

Ugly real women jealous of attractive fictional women
This is why women should never be writers

fat frumpy jew spinster writers didn't like that she was both attractive and smart
they also got rid of the teacher character's boobs
this is pretty much on point
ugly women are born cursed so they take out their lifelong pain on any target they can find

Attached: 7.jpg (704x480, 54.29K)

JeUwUs got their hands on it

>Can't have redheads seen as beautiful
>Can't let males chase redheads & mate with them irl to make more disgusting redheaded children
>Can't have women looking up to a slim figure or else they'll want to cut down on my multi-million dollar sugary products!
>Can't have women be content in secondary/supportive/assistant roles, they need to be leaders, mayors, police, ceos, & executives so they can run businesses/cities into the ground--I MEAN-- empower them and give them a voice!

Clearly the old creators who were responsible for the original show were not present. A new team with their own agendas & biases hijacked the originals popularity to push their ideas & "educate" a new generation of kids. Most parents who liked the old show probably don't know any better.

>A BLOO HOO
Absolutely none of you gave even the vaguest shit about Ms Bellum before they rightfully tossed her useless ass in the trash where she belongs. Fuck off.

Because they gave the show to emotionally-driven midwits who lacked the cerebellum to understand Sara Bellum.

> t. hag

Absolutely seething, damn.

Some of the best episodes feature ms. Bellum and she is a great straight man to the Mayor. She's a great model to the ppg.

You know its ironic that the supposedly feminist writers can only see her curvy body but not the good influence that she gives to the girls.

Attached: 1597886905266.png (488x389, 361.15K)

Because the writers of the 2016 show are pedophiles.

I think it just proves that the people involved in the new show barely watched the original an were making stupid assumptions.

She was literally more relevant than Miss Keen, who they kept.

That scene was written by Julia vickerman btw

Attached: FKD7YPHXoAEGSB4.jpg (1920x1080, 209.8K)

I loved the episode where Bellum kicked Sedusa’s ass without any help from the girls. That woman is not only smart but also strong. The exact kind of character the new creators like, except not ugly enough

Why do they hate redheads so much anyway?

Ah, then is right then.

doubt.png
If Julia had written it, it would be the rowdy ruff boys "dancing", not the girls. Would be funny if it was true though.