ITT

cope comics
comics where author is clearly coping

Attached: 1a9.jpg (417x640, 77.11K)

me in the top middle

Like half of this guy's comics are just him inventing scenarios to get mad at and then pretending he's not mad

Attached: media_E9ejdgoXsAAsp7r.jpg_name=small.jpg (680x680, 141.79K)

>thug going to school

>inventing scenarios to get mad at and then pretending he's not mad
thats like 90% of all political comics

This was shit happening on a semi frequent basis. You can find karen freakouts about masks literally everywhere.

>Couldn't actually make a point because then their point would be fatphobic
The only thing worse is the ones that obsessed tranny made in retaliation. Or really just any Stonetoss is a nazi comic to boot.
It's really the other way around isn't it?

Attached: .jpg (680x680, 126.64K)

Character make funni face

He's a fagot and he's not funny. At least garrison seems to have some kind of self-awareness.

I don’t get this comic.

Beat it check

He should have just stuck to the D&D shtick

This comic is a load of horseshit, a woman would react like that.
>girl sees a good-looking woman
>"I wish she gets fat."

>guy sees a good-looking guy
>"I wish I was like him."

This happened to me last year.

>inb4 some user dumps the entire filipino ricecel and spic goku's portfolios

I mean, the Doonesbury one was basically the same thing, just from the other "side." Both interactions never happened.

What always gets me is how the guy who's always right is always some chad-handsome-man

I assume the original joke was "people who hate fat acceptance are just salty fat fucks" but that punchline would ironically be anti-fat so they just drew the same punchline but the guy is fit. Maybe they intended it to be a "muh genetics" agument which I guess atleast they'd have a point they poorly argued. It's horseshit still but slightly less pathetic than taking out the punchline but still posting the comic.
C'mon man, atleast let me get one out.

Attached: .jpg (621x960, 174.39K)

Nope, it's questioning people's attitudes about body image. This guy is lecturing the person on screen about health, while eating shit tons of fast food. It's basically saying 'so yeah this is hypocritical, what is health really?'

Which can be a valid question.

That's not fair - it's artistically justified for it to be that way (but not all the time because people, i.e. you, will or have gotten bored of it), because it's something he wants to talk about and vent on. Of course it's a cope mechanism, because he's pissed off and wants to talk. Most satirists are quietly angry about a lot of things. Even Pterry

The punchline only works if he’s fat too. The fact that they drew him somewhat fit makes no sense.

Being fat is only a visible indicator of being unhealthy and user is arguing "you can be 'fit' and unhealthy" but it's poorly argued.

Attached: .gif (800x255, 88.07K)

Attached: eight_col_02.gif (720x1020, 448.57K)

Maybe he won't date you because you're a racist, judgmental, entitled bitch.

It is partially true. Gymrats are not well regarded by society, but women still like them despite criticism.

Would an Asian person even want to eat some White LA hipster’s take on their food? Wouldn’t they hate it? Wouldn’t it be fused with some random Mexican shit because the guy making it doesn’t give a fuck?

No it makes sense. You eat enough red meat while exercising it can still give you health problems.

kids do complain if any kind of food has a different smell. I brought mandarins as a snack at school often, and even then some classmates would complain.That is not unrealistic, just the second panel is a bizarre punchline.

But not as much as they like ripping on fatties, so it's a bit hypocritical.

And also this guy's only a bit fat. He's got a normal body. Not sure how many people would make fun of him anyway.

It's amazing how many women like dadbods anyway. Being skinnyfat is the only truly bad bodytype because you don't commit.

That's the cope part, guy is bitching that the white kids said his lunch was weird and held onto it for 20 years to bitch that fusion cuisine exists....while standing in line to get it.

maintaining a good body takes effort. Though women don't understand /the gains/, they understand it takes time and effort and it's healthy.

I think the punchline is they these things Kids remember being picked on is now trendy because white ppl made a version. The mayo joke.

Look up the ladies who reinvented mahjong for the West for example.

It's pretty easy to commit to being plain old fat.
I don't believe the dad bod meme

So many gym bros had eating disorders tho