Keep up, boys

>Keep up, boys

Attached: raf.png (1146x559, 305.69K)

CRYPTO CHROMOSOMES

>FUUUUCK

I am actually glad for shit like this and crypto land. it drives normies away. They are really going to miss out of millions of dollars in the future just because some cringe cartoon

yes please go to your lawless island and get raped and killed you retard

Later, hababies

Attached: redape.jpg (1112x624, 67.72K)

I'm pretty sure horror stories like BitConnect are what keep "normies" from crypto.

in 20 years when you are wage slaving in a bugmeat factory your are going to regret not spending a little bit of your time to educate yourself and a little bit of your money to invest in yourself.

At least I'll have a job and a roof over my head. Meanwhile you'll be sucking cock for your next meal after the inevitable cyber war that coming burns the internet to the ground and you lose all your crypto.

STUPID GOD DAMN NONSENSICAL YETIS ARE AT IT AGAIN

Crypto can either make you very rich, or very broke. You should be hedging.

85% of NFT market is the same people its a hot potato market. This faggot is just trying to con others in

Invest in getting some bitches

is that an nft

>world war 3
>essential infrastructure internet is completely demolished
>haha ill be fine though :)
let me guess, if a zombie apocalypse happened you think you'd be fine?

Attached: cryptoland.png (1200x600, 1.25M)

>it drives normies away. They are really going to miss out of millions of dollars in the futur
There aren't gonna be millions of dollars in the future if normies don't invest, dummy. You mass-produced randomly-generated NFT is worthless if nobody wants to buy it.

I talked to my mother the other day who went to a friend's birthday and met her friends partner.
My mother then went on to tell me in great detail about bitcoin and what he did for a living.
You're all insufferable cunts. From the information she gave me, I could tell he pinned people into a corner and talked AT them for hours about this shit, because she had no interest or knowledge in this stuff beforehand.
Get fucked. He even started talking about how he was selling digital assets to people below him and got them to work for him, so it all sounds like a total pyramid scheme.

are you 12?

This show sucks

Millionaires scamming millionaires, with crypto starting to be taxed as capital gains it'll probably end soon (I'm assuming the shift to physically-attached images is to try to mark it off as artwork to avoid taxes somehow).

I do think it's awesome random rich kids are funding shitty cartoons with their fursonas though, you couldn't imagine something like this a decade ago and it's nice freelance cartoonists are getting work.

This isn’t even funny bad or cringe bad, it’s objectively godawful by every conceivable metric.

>Looking for a bigger idiot for your pyramid scheme on Any Forums

Attached: 1644621605410.gif (360x270, 1.82M)