Why do people like this Mary Sue?

Why do people like this Mary Sue?

Attached: Cass.jpg (1040x1600, 562.22K)

Because she's a woman who doesn't talk much.

>Why do people like the big titty Asian girl in a fetish outfit

Have you told your mom you're gay yet?

Cuz she's more interesting than Barbara, who actually was kind of annoying, and had no business doing so well in her fights.

My asshole convulsed while I tried to hold in my shit earlier. It was a bizarre feeling and a pretty big dump.

Always hated her. Batman should be able to beat her ass easily. Shit is just stupid.

a tiny woman would never be able to do that to a 6'4 200 pound man

Attached: 1644294084236.jpg (600x450, 69.07K)

But this board hate Harley?.

Attached: EnyQN0XXMAI5Qg6.jpg (599x631, 206.83K)

because she literally gets btfo by lines on paper. Quite the problem for the next batman

Attached: 1624037759659.jpg (645x1024, 168.73K)

Batman never solves anything by reading. If anything, all the riddles are a distraction and not really key to defeating Riddler.

Show me an example of it happening.

Realistically Batman would die the first time he attempted anything on the streets.

Because she works for the king of gary stus

Her only skills is being top MA of the bat family. Meanwhile Bats skills is being top everything.

man babs sucks

Who wants to fuck female Deadpool?

Harley isn't asian retard

>Batman should be able to beat her ass easily.
And like 99% of the JL should be able to beat Batman's ass easily, yet he's still one of the trinity. So don't be upset that your sue is getting beat by another sue, it's just how capeshit works.

Attached: Justice-League-Header-Cropped.jpg (1710x900, 480.48K)

batman was poisoned the issue before, he's lucky he can even walk

>big titty
where?

Batgirlfags are one of the most obsessive fanbases on this board.
They’re so starved for content they’ll eat any shit that comes out.

>>big titty
>where?

Cassandra Cain obviously stuffs her bra in the Batgirl costume, because her boobs are never that big outside of it. Also, Batgirl's boobs would be big for a real person, but in comic book terms, they're average-sized.