The Legend of Vox Machina

Three new episodes just came out. Why doesn't Any Forums want to support adult action/adventure cartoons for a change?

Attached: mommy milkers.png (1514x1043, 1.45M)

Looks like another kooky snarky wine aunt with superpowers clone

Attached: shanks unamused.gif (800x600, 175.84K)

I don't even know what this is

I wanna fuck Pike while Keyleth rims my ass. Vex can watch.

Attached: 1639332303111.jpg (593x656, 52.25K)

I'm waiting until the whole season is out to hear some consensus. Save a few exceptions these action adult fantasy shows have been mostly lackluster

What other ones have you seen?

Attached: vox machina you cant lie to yourself.jpg (1280x720, 314.81K)

Castlevania
Blood of Zeus
Dota S1
Onyx Equinox
The first half of MOTU R show
Seis Manos
I guess Arcane counts too?
Have Invincible in the backlog

ah yes "adult" cartoons aka "if we show enough tits, sex and curses, we sit with the grown-ups"

>>Have Invincible in the backlog
what the fuck is wrong with you user

I wanna fuck Vex and Keyleth. Pike can skype in.

She’s only in one flashback scene user.

I want to top Vax while Vex and Keyleth watch

>tits, sex and curses
What’s wrong with those things?

I want to marry Vex while everyone watches.

It's like tomato sauce, user. A good spaghetti has the right amount of sauce and pasta. Too much sauce and you are eating a wet noodles. Too much sauce and the cheese starts to taste weird. You gotta aim for a 50/50 ratio.

Guys I wanna like this but I'm just not comfortable with the amount of racism in CRs current campaign. Should I support them with my money?

nah, you should instead support the african american communtity by paying a melatonin-rich gentleman to anally ream your wife

Yeah, and Primal too in the backlog, should I move it up or remove it? Can't tell if you're telling me it's real good or bad. Was just taking a break from cartoona and doing vidya for now, the life of wagie.

Watch it and find out, faggot.

I dunno about you guys, but I'm taking all three at the same time.

Attached: absolute euphoria.png (2560x1440, 1.2M)

I watched the trailer and the obnoxious dudebro humor they shoved in my face didn't land with me at all. Is the actual show better?