Which one has the most insecure fanbase?

Which one has the most insecure fanbase?

Attached: Avengers_Assemble_web.jpg (2100x946, 226.71K)

The one you're part of

Thor attracts the most powerlevelfags, so probably him, relatively speaking.

A tie between Scarlet Witch and Thor.

Which one has the least?

Wanda unironically

This

You ever seen Wandafags on social media? All they do is start fights with other fans.

Define insecure

Are you insecure in your definition of insecure?

Overly defensive and arrogant
Act like they have to compensate and people are out to get them over their favorites

Thor. They whine like fucking babies when he's criticized

Attached: Thor Odinson Marvel.jpg (2160x2700, 747.08K)

Wanda easy, no contest. She's in the top ten across the big 2 for most insecure and easily triggered fans.

Meanwhile Hank Pym enjoyers have transcended doomerism and now merely enjoy any panel time he gets. "oh he's ultron now? at least he's doing stuff i guess"

I don't follow MCU twitter, how bad was it?

She's gonna be in this year's Death Battle season
How bad are they gonna freak out if she loses?

Honestly her powers are hax bullshit and according to DB's retarded "if it happened one time we'll count it as a reasonable application instead of an outlier" HoM should be enough for her to win against any non-god characters. She can literally will things away, even other reality warpers.

But yeah I expect a ton of fun REEEEEEing and people posting Empyre: X-Men and HoM and Disassembled and not realizing all of Wanda's power feats are her being evil or fucking up.

>Black Panther
Can anyone else even compete with his fans in terms of bitching? You should've cropped him for sportsmanship' sake.
>Hawkeye
What fanbase?
>Cap
Some people on Any Forums definitely get pretty upset whenever someone disses on their hecking wholesome American herino. But most of the insecurity comes from the MCU fangirls who ship him with Bucky and seethed that their ship wasn't Endgame.
>Iron Man
Aside from people complaining that he was a totally different character before the 2000s and especially the MCU, I guess his fanbase isn't really that insecure. Probably the fact that he's such an openly flawed character who's been getting shat on for decades helps.
>Wasp
What fanbase?
>Thor
Ok, this one might just provide some competition for T'Challa. While being upset about your favorite character being deemed unworthy and replaced by a female counterpart is understandable, it was also obvious it wouldn't stick and at this point people are bitching about comics that are nearly a decade old. The ones who bitch about his jokey MCU persona and ignore every positive or admirable trait Thor has in the movies are just pathetic.
>Scarlet Witch
Also a solid pick, although she's in a weird spot as I don't think she has any actual fans left. After Bendis everyone on Any Forums seems to hate her, and really, the only thing people seemed to ever like about her was her fanservice outfit. A good chunk of discussion about Scarlet Witch always boils down to what Bendis did to her and how sexy she looks, but never about the things people supposedly liked about her before Bendis.
>Vision
What fanbase?

>The ones who bitch about his jokey MCU persona and ignore every positive or admirable trait Thor has in the movies are just pathetic.
I think Hemsthor had some great character development throughout the movies.

>You should've cropped him for sportsmanship' sake.
Hulk not being in this pic was enough

The fans of the 3 Ant-Men are usually just happy that they get to appear in something.

Attached: Ant man.png (358x592, 310.89K)

>>Hawkeye
>What fanbase
I think Jeremy Renner generated a few Hawkeye fans. Wasn't Ultimate Hawkeye popular too?

You left out Hank

He's in the picture?

It's a tie between MCU Wanda, black panther, and regular thorfags.

Background as Giant Man
Hard to tell since you only see his lens

It's thorfags of the lot posted, but spideyfags are the worst of them all, only outdone by the fucking Xfags.