Netflix Animation Drama Behind The Scenes #3

Lauren unfolds apparently Netflix told her "sorry, but girls just don't watch cartoons regarding Toil & Trouble

>twitter.com/Fyre_flye/status/1492223109218267137

TLRD from Insider who posted on Any Forums: Can confirm there is alot of bad shit going down at Netflix Animation. They're planning to shut down in-house TV animation entirely once the current projects have finished and just outsource full production to other studios again. The whole big splash they made about attracting top creators, creative freedom, guaranteed continued employment because of the in-house recruiting to other shows once your current position ends, the whole-ass building they just finished constructing in Hollywood, etc... all of that is going down the drain. That's what all these industryfags were vaguely referring to on twitter recently. The studio will continue to focusnon existing IP like the Roald Dahl rights they just spent a ton on for some reason, and CG features.

Nico Colaleo still spills the beans while Netflix Animation people like Craig McCracken and Alex Hirsch like his tweets, Sabrina Cotugno keeps adding fire to the wood on replies

Apparently Disney TVA is the only studio who will keep making Original IPS according to Nico.

Attached: Netflix Flopnimation.png (530x441, 41.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Cartoon_Network#Upcoming_programming
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Nickelodeon#Future_programming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> east vs west thread
kill yourself faustcuck

Netflix is moving away from original animation. Expect only foreign shows, Roald Dahl adaptations and celebrity or franchise driven animated content from them after the shows currently in production finish airing.

Attached: Neftlix Flopnimation #2.jpg (529x465, 44.64K)

>Disney TVA
>Original

Attached: Netflix Animation #3.png (1270x1704, 577.23K)

They are taking advantage by buying many CN and Nickelodeon scrapped crap this past months..... the bastards know what they are doing

Attached: Disney Magic Children Doing Things.jpg (1266x1894, 438.87K)

>great track
>past decade
lol these things are fucking evil

Ok. I don’t care.

Kinda happy to see how people who shat on everyone because of some pretense of being better than you with their uninteresting projects are getting their comeuppance. Sucks for some of these creators like McCracken and Faust, but fuck me, those shitty boring cartoons getting axed for being too preachy written by literal manchildren, fuck them lol

>even industryfags are full-on east vs west now
I feel like I should be sad about this but I'm really not.

Attached: 1497560818914.png (778x577, 456.08K)

Quantityquality
But it's something.
Still not subscribing to Disney +

>Things are going back to the 80s.

Attached: tf2-soldier.gif (498x280, 3.47M)

Lauren, just work more on your concepts for shows.

Attached: 1643858519225.jpg (590x190, 35.42K)

The reason girls don't watch woke cartoons is that most little girls aren't lesbians, and yet they keep getting shoved in there for a bunch of Twitter and tumblr weirdos who,don't even watch the show anyways.

All the lesbian shit in cartoons nowadays are only being watched by trannies anyway so that they can jack off to the characters

Is Trickmoon is coming back?

So he's admitting She-Ra is responsible for killing He-Man.

Is Lauren okay?

>why DON'T girls over the age of 8 watch cartoons
they’re on tiktok, lauren

Ladybug is a huge hit with little girls, maybe they should make cartoons they actually like

>We lecture them
Then stop it.
Holy shit, who does she think are being preachy in the first place?

Are you telling me that burger cartoon creators should actually make stuff that appeals to kids instead of their own twenty-something year old friends? That's silly.

It really is an amazing thing that the past decade was filled with so many writers stuck up their own asses about "representation", claiming that it was good for kids when it was obviously just for their twitter bubble, that the overall quality of cartoons tanked so hard that people just stopped watching them and it quite literally killed creator-driven animation. And don't think for a second that this is the final blow that will finally convince them that nobody aside from vocal minority groups on social media actually likes and enjoys this - it's all someone else's fault, it always is.

Attached: 1489990899383.jpg (1200x929, 193.48K)

More cartoons nowadays are targeted to girls than boys. Miraculous is popular, so girls totally watch cartoons. Just need to make stuff people like instead of stuff for their twitter friends.
Why is Miraculous the only show with a straight romance where both people are attractive?

Attached: 1472933754285.jpg (1920x1080, 297.4K)

>Apparently Disney TVA is the only studio who will keep making Original IPS according to Nico.

A look at both Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network's "upcoming programming" pages can easily prove that fat fuck wrong. Why are we taking anything he says with any value?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Cartoon_Network#Upcoming_programming

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Nickelodeon#Future_programming

Here's the facts; Netflix has stopped borrowing money and is creating shows that have to appeal to wider audiences and keep them coming because now it has to actually get people to watch their original content.

Legacy media companies are jumping into streaming and aren't letting Netflix suck on their teet anymore and are stripping their content from Netflix when the licenses to those shows Netflix purchased runs out.

And those Legacy media companies are making shows that are going to be watched by their demographic, to sell ads for advertising agencies. So kids cartoons that have catered to the wrong audiences(adults don't by kids merch and so it's a waste of time to make shows for them) are getting phased out for purely kids content.

Turned out that catering to a bunch of animators who act like somehow their woke show is even good, was a big waste of fucking time and money for all companies involved and are getting that shit out for content that kids, who do buy merchandise of those new shows, actually will watch.

Attached: 1625634296940-2.png (1000x562, 207.2K)

Girls give zero shits about animation past age 6, they like live action disney sitcoms and tween shows.
You pandered to females for a decade straight with zero action cartoons for boys and girls STILL aren't buying into your shit

Your post and the pic are completely unrelated

Her Twitter avatar is if the Wicked Witch of the West. NO, she's NOT okay.

Based illiterate

screams like on polish-belarussian-ukrainian-russian borders

Femanon here. I took a sabbatical from cartoons when I entered middle school. By that point I was really into The Sims and Harvest Moon. I returned to cartoons after I stopped giving a shit in 11th grade.

Anime does lesbians a lot , although I guess not for woke reasons most of the time. It helps that they're usually still appealing to look at.

Attached: Uranus_Neptune.jpg (1200x632, 128.62K)

>Lauren unfolds apparently Netflix told her "sorry, but girls just don't watch cartoons regarding Toil & Trouble
If girls no longer watch cartoons then it's game over, boys left for videogames long time ago.

Says a lot about the quality of the 'creatives' in cartoons these days when girls would rather watch Tik Tok.