BCB - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

BCB Mike's a wishy washy simp edition

Attached: 282x.png (1600x2210, 2.72M)

they are just gonna go down at each other right then and there at the library

At least something would be happening.

So it was emotional cheating as expected.

This went better than I expected. Color me shocked for this comic for once.

Attached: 95870221a8ec4db775268dda958c05f2.jpg (800x800, 122.76K)

Oh hey, I've seen this one!

Attached: comparison.png (872x761, 822.74K)

Do not read this comic

When will someone just tell Mike to hang himself already? I can’t stand his self pity bullshit.

>But no matter how hard I tried......I just couldn't get over you.
this makes Kate Chopin cringe

Attached: 114-29.png (1280x222, 189.36K)

Ok I can finally come out of my dumpster and not be ashamed of my (future) meme thingy with fav characters

>Nothing changed

>I’m bad
You know I'm bad, I'm bad you know it

This doesn't explain how Mike "cheated first."

Because he wasn't over Lucy.

"But don't worry Mikie, I got over you because Paulo bought me a milkshake once."

However that is not what cheating means. Mike might not have been over Lucy, but she'd made it clear romance was off the table. He'd been waiting to see if she'd change her mind and finally accepted the idea of moving on.

Even though when Lucy rejected Mike all those times, what she REALLY meant is that she loved him dearly and he was her soulmate.

It's using w*man logic

Something something emotional cheating because he had some feelings going on for Lucy.

However that isnt comparable to Sandy who has been leading him on for months and was likely fucking the other guy

the tears on the first panel kinda look like Mike's wearing little glasses. That being said if he means the hair dresser then he totally has every right to be mad because Sandy PHYSICALLY cheated with him.

Emotional Cheating feels dumb because it's hard to gauge but the physical act of cheating is a sure fire thing and much worse.

Mike needs to stop this "I'm a bad person" thing. He's dumb, and after that kiss under the tree really dumb but I'd say he's far from bad.

>Mike might not have been over Lucy, but she'd made it clear romance was off the table.

Apparently Mike was just supposed to chase after her forever until she finally gave in and said "Well I guess we can go out." like she's being generous.

The artist expresses their feelings through their art. And if Tae feels that having feelings for another person while in a relationship with someone else is cheating, then that's how it will be presented. And that's how it will go here. How they will fit this into a MikexLucy ending I don't know. Shit's mad fucked right now.

>this direction

Attached: our-sun-my-disgust_1.png (500x482, 219.25K)

>Mike needs to stop this "I'm a bad person" thing. He's dumb, and after that kiss under the tree really dumb but I'd say he's far from bad.
At least he's acting closer to his old self again. It's a big improvement over The Sperg Lord Chronicles. What makes the least sense is this ongoing infatuation with Lucy. Mike's always put more stock in personality than physical appeal, and frankly I have trouble understanding what Lucy brings to the table in that department.

It means that Mike will have to completely and utterly get over Sandy before he's worthy of having Lucy, as mandated by her and Taeshi's shared pathological hangup.

>What makes the least sense is this ongoing infatuation with Lucy. Mike's always put more stock in personality than physical appeal, and frankly I have trouble understanding what Lucy brings to the table in that department.

The honest answer I can think up is, aside from her being the main female lead, it's possibly just lingering because he had it for so long. He had Sandy yeah but she was never there physically. If she were then it probably would have been erased instead of just buried. Sandy cheats and suddenly that fucker starts rearing its ugly head and Mike is in such a state of self loathing that he starts to accept it despite her treating him like shit most of the time since she's been back.

Lucy can be nice. But it also comes with a ton of extra bullshit with it on top of hoping you two never get into a big fight because even if it's not your fault everyone is going to take her side.

Place your bets, anons! What is going to happen?

A) Mike starts to open up about how he cares about Daisy and she drops the whole, "I'm not into anymore" bomb
B) Daisy tries to take advantage of Mike's vulnerability and desperate state to steal a kiss
C) Mike opens up about feelings for Daisy and we get some brief Mike x Daisy teasers just to piss the Paulo x Daisy and Lucy x Mike shippers off for a bit

Also holy fuck Daisy is huge

Attached: 1554225511495.gif (270x165, 19.13K)