Is Invincible actually kino or is it just generic capeshit with more le epic gore as the main selling point?

Is Invincible actually kino or is it just generic capeshit with more le epic gore as the main selling point?

Attached: Invincible-Movie-Live-Action-Adaptation-Amazon-Prime-Video.jpg (1366x768, 108.19K)

Watch it and decide for yourself. Form your own opinion.

Attached: 6493375-017_032.jpg (434x640, 104.6K)

It's based

It's kino

Bump

no.

You ever watch a show where the secondary characters end up overshadowing the supposed main character by having more narrative depth and a whole lot more character develoent, and you wonder why the creator didn't just make the show wholly about them I stead? It's that.

With lots of blood and gore because gore sells.

I've heard the comic is alright, the animation is literally just DC copypasta with children exploding.

These posters are:
1: Rich
2: Male
3: In their early 20s
4: In need of public execution

fpbp

which secondaries?

>the animation is literally just DC copypasta
What?

t. missed the whole point

buzzword buzzword buzzword

its both

unlike you losers, I have a job and thus very limited free time, I won't waste my time reading such a long comic if it's going to be lame in the end. I'm not eating shit just to know how it tastes.

If you are OP you posted this 2 hours and 6 minutes ago as I type this. In that time frame you could've watched a few episodes. Now here you are complaining about having a job and calling me a loser for telling you to watch a show and form your own opinions.
All right then.

Not here to spoon feed you kiddo.

>Is Invincible actually kino or is it just generic capeshit with more le epic gore as the main selling point?
Yes
That fact that it feels like a standard 2000s comic book with some blood and violence thrown in helps it a lot.
The lack of satire and irony make it work

It's okay. It's probably in the top 15% of capeshit coming out, but it's still capeshit.

>Now here you are complaining about having a job and calling me a loser
Yeah I just called you a loser, faggot, how about that? Are you gonna cry huh? you gonna cry little baby faggot?
>kiddo
Unlike you I'm not living on my parent's payroll like a fucking manchild, you don't fucking get to "Kiddo" faggot.

Read Worm instead of watching Invincible. Capeshit peaked in 2013.