I have respect for many of the people involved...

I have respect for many of the people involved, and there's a very entertaining novelty to the cast and crew being basically a bunch of friends from Newgrounds.

But those things aside, it's not that good.

Attached: 1644462089743.jpg (1284x856, 479.17K)

it definitely feels like it was made to go viral instead of being entertaining

it definitely feels like trannies are seething this show got a season 2 confirmed. salty that hugh guardian spice got canned immediately? perhaps next time think of a show to be entertaining rather than pushing some agenda

that's something i've noticed in everything new. it's like producers are more concerned with "engagement" than the actual product nowadays

Meds.

My biggest issue is I dont think I laughed once

Nobody brought up that shit but you. I'm just saying that even in the context of these creators' other work, SF stands out as weak.
Whether the blame is on intervention from AS or the show's staff being unfamiliar with the process of creating a show for network television, the show just isn't nearly as good as I was hoping.

It didn't have to clear a high bar, most adult cartoons are numbing poison to all the senses.

It feels just like Zach's OneyPlays jokes and I love that stuff.

This

Yeah it's kinda shit to be honest. I thought it was gonna be actually funny but it wasn't, what a disappointment

Attached: Chad animal.webm (474x478, 2.91M)

If they tapped into that kind of humour more I'd be happier.
Zach as a person is a million times more entertaining than Charlie as a character.

Attached: smiling friends.png (746x737, 538.14K)

Yeah, I agree. They need to learn how to juggle A & B plots, or do episodes longer that 11 mins.

It's too fast paced also. None of the jokes land because they don't have any buildup

The internet has mauled you brain

I agree it's a 6.5/10 show but i do like how badly it has mogged almost every other adult animated show visually with a smaller budget. I'm hoping it'll get better with more seasons even if it is still overhyped by e-celeb shit.

It was over too quickly

>but i do like how badly it has mogged almost every other adult animated show visually with a smaller budget
Lmao

Attached: Arcane Clips - Every frame a painting.webm (960x408, 2.95M)

Let's agree to disagree, user.

>What does "almost" mean?