Why did Tolkien misspell his own name?

Why did Tolkien misspell his own name?

Attached: 55617d8f-c161-4264-8bd5-20d23577f6ea_screenshot.jpg (854x480, 26.84K)

Typo

He didn't. His name is Token.

Why would his name be “Token”? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Typo

touch grass

Why are people acting like this isn't a retcon?

Can you do me a solid and kill your self? Your particular brand of stupidity and self confidence makes me sick and prompts me to lose all hope on humanity.

Doesn't look misspelt to me, it says "Tolkien Black Prod. presents" right there. Did you remember to double check the image before posting? Maybe this is indicative of some kind of intrinsic underlying racial bias you may have, you should get that checked out by your doctor soon.

Attached: token.jpg (1917x1080, 231.63K)

His name was always Token. Him and his family being some of the only regularly recurring black characters Is on purpose and part of the joke behind his name.

What the fuck are you talking about? His name was always Tolkien.

His name is Token Black because he's the token black character...

I hope Trey and Matt pull of some MK Ultra type shit and upload new edits of old episodes to HBO Max and YouTube that make Tolkien's name always be Tolkien just to induce schizophrenia in all their viewers.

t. racists

Kill yourselves schizos, it's Token and not Tolkien.
Matt and Trey did this as a test to see how loyal their fans are and are willing to act and talk and share the same viewpoints as seen in South Park.

Did you know Northern European with a bit of irish genes are the superior genes in the world? Did you know nations who lived under the desert are genetically inferior even to asians because their DNA has been bombarded by the sun's radiations for millions of years? Did you know Caucasians have been the minority on this planet for millions of years and middle easterns/jews have been the majority for millions of years? The more you know!
Imo everyone should adopt a white kid and whites should breed like rabbits till they reach 50% of the earth's population, I suggest we start with the irish, there's too few redheads in the world. Ireland needs reparations from Germany, Norway, Sweden, Finland too for being pillaged by their ancestors the vikings,

To give up their world views and follow theirs. By 2032, they'll have already set up a country where everyone acts, talks and shares the same opinions as Matt and Trey. The latter will reign supreme.

Any related Family Guy media will be burned to the ground. Barbara Streisand will be hung. Everyone will watch Season 23 as their main source of television, nothing else.

Everyone here thinks I'm just a
>lol funny schizo is so quirky xdddd
But you'll be licking your hair nips when the truth gets out.
April 20, 2032.

Attached: maxresdefault-1-1.jpg (1280x720, 80.76K)

>it's Token and not Tolkien
No it isn't, clean your ears and take your meds you racist retard

Northern Europeans have a gene that makes them sneeze if they walk into sunlight. Clown show genes.

>not knowing Semitic people are also classified as Caucasoid
retard

Is there a mega anywhere?

Africans have one that makes them unable to act like human beings.

Burgers i don't understand his whole joke character, there aren't blacks in the snow states?