Are you gonna play it Any Forums?

Are you gonna play it Any Forums?

Nigga

Attached: marvel-multiverse-rpg_playtest-rulebook-cover_opt.jpg (994x1528, 354.38K)

Probably not, there's already Marvel TTRPG systems and I've never used them.
I might if I was invited to but it would be hard to convince my friends to try it.

Why is Groot of all people front and center.

So we got Galactus, Kang, and T'challa, but no representative of the actual Fantastic Four team? They're not even mentioned on the official Marvel website's description for this.

GOTG are big and Rocket and Groot are the most favorite
Does it Matter? They'll probably get stated In the game anyways.

Role playing game? What is that

>Does it Matter?
Not really, I just thought it was odd considering how important they are to Marvel's history. We went through a few years where the FF banished and erased from products, and seeing this just reminded me of that "era".

Yeah I can understand that honestly. I guess I'm not too bothered about it in this case because ultimately if I want to put Reed and the rest of the family in my game I'm free to do so unlike a videogame or movie ya know?

Black Panther looks cute

Like D&D, but in marvel.

He looks like a kitty in guard.

What the fuck does this even mean

They're still to stupid to realize how much bank they'd make creating a simplified RPG with this same concept for consoles/pc

Isn't the point of a tabletop game to provide good worldbuilding and a functional and consistent ruleset for characters to interact with that worldbuilding?

So like the 2 that don't exist in comics?

No? It can be whatever the fuck you want it to be? If you want it to be like that then sure and if you just want some stupid mindless action that works as well.

I swear some people treat TTRPGs like it's gonna be the next Lord of the Rings in terms of story telling

I would bet stupid rights issues.

Not since Mark Rein-Hagen.

Lol wut?

He's a recognizable popular character.

I'd rather play the Marvel Zombies game.

Attached: Marvel Zombies game.jpg (1280x720, 295.34K)

I'm gonna have to wait until some of the minis pop up in eBay. They look too fucking dope.

unpainted minis, you gotta bust out the paint sets to do that game. I love painting stuff though, so I'm totally into it. Never played Zombicide but they always have copyright questionable minis.