Bluey lacking in diversity

>The children’s cartoon, “Bluey,” which features a family living in Australia, came under fire last week for failing to embrace woke culture and for lacking “diversity” in its cast.
dailywire.com/news/kids-cartoon-bluey-blasted-for-not-having-disabled-queer-poor-gender-diverse-or-dogs-of-color
but Any Forums told Bluey was good!

Attached: 1644421774626.jpg (1080x1605, 514.95K)

Wait wait wait
Dogs love each other no matter the race
But we humans want to make dogs racist toward each other?

>Dogs of color
People are too fucking retarded to live. What, having a literal BLUE dog wasn't enough color? Does Clifford the fat red faggot need to appear?

>2021
kill yourself

>April 2021
Why are you looking for more outrage points op?

What this show needs is lousy wives and inbred kids. Make Chili date and fuck another husband for an episode or two. This show needs realism.

Attached: OH MY LOYAL WIFE.jpg (1024x778, 76.72K)

It's literally a clickbait.
A provocation.

That's the daily wire too, a conservative website run by Ben Shapiro.

>DailyWire
>April 2021
Eat shit, OP.

"came under fire" where? Twitter? Ben Shapiro's head?

>nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you can't be a left wing news outlet anything but left wing news

It’s clickbait from 2021 designed to get hordes of rednecks and bogans to read their ads

Post your sister's nudes, Ben, I know you have them

I'm not your precious leftist Jew, retard.

Ben Shapiro isn't a leftist.

>Benjamin Aaron Shapiro is an American conservative political commentator and media host.
?

Not him, but I remember Pink News writing one opinion piece about Bluey having a lack of diversity and it getting mocked relentlessly.
So it’s highly exaggerated but not without precedent.

Ben Shapiro is absolutely a leftist. Next you're going to tell me Trump was right wing.

Attached: the first pro-gay president.png (1200x900, 1.31M)

OP didn't post that tho, he posted the daily wire "satire" and pretended it was legit.

dogs of color? what the fuck does that mean? Are there black coded dogs that needed to be in the show?

It's conservative satire.

More outrage farming, get a hobby dude.