Was superman always this preachy

Was superman always this preachy.

Attached: Superman-PSA.jpg.optimal.jpg (361x321, 40.94K)

I think he hated japa during wwii

I kneel

Attached: EVdzHeoUEAUwhpK.jpg (777x1200, 179.28K)

Attached: 46t.jpg (234x293, 21.51K)

He is since amerian comics went woke.

>went woke
This is 50 years old and modern comic don't even address the audience or have morals. They care more about huge crazy multiverse events.

Attached: c1069ebb0f56fda513f19a7254d3d7cd--heroes.jpg (500x413, 45.13K)

Indeed.

Attached: Well, if Superman says it's okay.jpg (373x231, 53.78K)

Modern comics dont care about anything positive. Only superficial shit. He has to suck a cock now, but not speak about anything relevant abd universal for him to be "
a good guy. Then hell be black, then hell be disabled after that. Because, remember folks, just respecting people and doing the right thing isnt good, you have to suck a cock yourself to prove youre a nice guy.

Superman was black and disable decades before you where born.

Based.

BTFO

>52

Attached: 1478306400523.jpg (250x250, 24.96K)

Earliest Superman was a vigilante. He didn't kill criminals, but he was rough with them and scared the shit out of them. He did fight for social causes, but in his own way. For example, when a friend of his was killed by a bad driver, he set out to make the roads safer. But he did things like smash up a used car lot selling unsafe junk autos. He wasn't the big blue boy scout back then.

Attached: golden-age-superman-wife-beater.jpg (1290x541, 277.22K)

Damn Superman calling out the majority of anxiety for what it is, GUILT

When?

He kept it as simple as beating up a wife beater in his debut.

That's not what he said.

>mental health is inextricably linked with physical health
>you’re not depressed, just fat
b-based??

For sometime he lost his powers and still fight crime and numerous blacks had his mantle just like his son.

Attached: Superman 82 b.jpg (1600x1273, 638.35K)

He said mental health is linked to the physical therefore you should keep your conscious clean

This is true, I remember numerous blacks and gays fighting for the title.