Would batman have killed them?

Would batman have killed them?

Attached: junkofurata-04.jpg (800x678, 65.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta#:~:text=Junko Furuta (古田 順子, Furuta,discovered in a concrete drum.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No sadly...Maybe cripple them if we are really lucky but not kill.

No because he's mentally ill and knows that if he kills, he'll never stop
But that said, he'd really, REALLY want to
Maybe get Jason on the phone

Batman would have gone after the Yakuza so that the theses guy would get an unbiased trial.

I would've

Qrd?

>On 4 January 1989, after losing a game of mahjong against another person the night before, Miyano decided to vent his anger towards Furuta.[13] In their anger, they poured lighter fluid onto her thighs, arms, face, and stomach and set her on fire once again.[8] Furuta allegedly made attempts to put out the fire, but gradually became unresponsive.[8] They continued to punch her, ignited a candle and dripped hot wax on her face, placed two short candles on her eyelids, and forced her to drink her own urine. After she was kicked, she fell onto a stereo unit and collapsed into a fit of convulsions.[8] Since she was bleeding profusely, and pus was emerging from her infected burns, the four boys covered their hands in plastic bags.[8] They continued to beat her and dropped an iron exercise ball onto her stomach several times. The attack reportedly lasted two hours. Furuta eventually succumbed to her wounds and died.[8]

Mind you this is after 44 days of rape and torture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta#:~:text=Junko Furuta (古田 順子, Furuta,discovered in a concrete drum.

Attached: Four-youths-were-convicted-in-the-killing-of-Junko-Furuta.jpg (740x514, 24.96K)

maybe. he did try to kill the riddler once

Knowing Batman, there's no way he would consider killing them.

Giving them serious brain trauma that will leave them mentally retarded on the other hand....

I'm sure he's had some villains who've done worse so probably not, unfortunately. Death is too good for them anyway.

>Ogura's mother allegedly vandalized Furuta's grave, stating that she had ruined her son's life.
Man, please tell me at least there's some website out there tracking these scumbags so they are homeless and starving.

Attached: 1642350095577.png (792x737, 918.74K)

It's been forever since i went over the case but didn't one of the mothers of the perps defile the girls grave and blamed her for ruining her sons's life? I know the term victim blaming gets thrown around too liberally these days but jesus christ

There is that's why his mom was mad lol. none of them can get any jobs any time they do, the companies get told who they work for. They get constantly harassed and they get every ounce of scorn they deserve.

Oh fuck this case.
I’m a true crimefag and this case never fails to make me seethe. How did they only get 1-2 years for doing THAT?

So basically they get the Karla Holmolka treatment? Nice

They have 2chan and some equivalent of kiwifarms.

They were well connected. One positive side effect is that the yakuza family that went to bat for these guys got totally reamed up the ass.

joker commits mass murder every time he gets released from arkham and he still hasn't killed him.

so no

god i hope it drives them to suicide

no. unless it breaks him and he murders them. or he beats them a bit too hard and kills them by accident. Bruce would no longer see himself as different from the people he fights and he would never stop. no allies, no gadgets, maybe not even the batman identity just common weapons and discreet clothing because what's the point. just unceremonious murdering and in the end maybe even himself

The absolute state of Any Forums

You think this is bad, imagine having Robert Thompson and John Venables protected by the British government after what they did to James Bulger. Then again Venables looks like this now and is a convicted nonce

Attached: 1471995212837.png (452x279, 206.22K)

Sweet, The Killing Joke Two.

Attached: alex_hat.jpg (706x530, 58.27K)

I mean if your kid committed one of the most heinous acts to an innocent young woman and you try to defend your kids actions you deserve to be dishonored and destitute. Plus that kid is so ugly they didn't even bother to censor his face

Buy War Bonds Goi

Help The Ambiguously Gay Duo Cancel White Europe

Attached: WarBonds.jpg (400x529, 63.31K)

That case is also super fucked up but I can at least understand some of the reasoning behind it, given how the perpetrators when so young. In comparison to Junko’s case should’ve definitely been tried as adults. I don’t know why British law enforcement bends over backwards to still protect these fuckers though.

The only reason you know this case is because it happened in Japan