>Cartoons peaked with Avatar
>Teen Titans was the first cartoon with an ongoing story
>Frankie is my childhood crush
>John K is bad
>Spongebob shovelware on PS2? Now that was kino
>DBZ is Any Forums
>Fred Figglehorn is soul
>Minions are funny

Attached: 48FE92C4-4DAE-4AAB-AA9F-C723E766A592.png (1177x662, 64.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKPzKm3JdD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There he is. There he goes again

Look everyone he posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?? Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little 'Zoomer' thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Any Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic Zoomer with the bad haircut wojak isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Any Forums posting about a dumb zoomer meme. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic zoomer fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is "ZOOM ZOOM DONALD TRUMP FORTNITE NFT".

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that’s all you’ll ever be.

>you know who else makes bait threads?

Attached: Reg_muscleman.png (174x252, 23.8K)

Spongebob shovelware on PS2 was kino and gross-out cartoons are bad

youtube.com/watch?v=XKPzKm3JdD8

Reminder that being told off in March of 2021 was enough to make OP fuck off until late December when he came back for revenge. Since he likely wasn't banned (unless he posted something sick we don't know about), that means he went and seethed for 9 months. He is not a troll, his posts are not a pasta, he's just pissed off over mild criticism.

Attached: cringepitomized.png (1000x557, 99.42K)

> >Frankie is my childhood crush

This could easily apply to Millenials as well. Some Millenial childhoods extended into the 2000’s.

Your dad?

Most Zoomers aren't even kids anymore you damn spammer

It definitely isn't a pasta he went through a couple of different images and changed his list plenty of times. For example, it use to be "star was my childhood crush", also Fred Figglehorn's soul is new to this post.

Obsessed Schizo

Did anyone remember Dilbert? It was a fun show.

Attached: bert.png (500x375, 263.77K)

>bruh
>no cap
>on god
>frfr
>someone said *something funny someone else said*
>it’s the *obvious punchline* for me
>LOOOOOOOOL/LMAOOOOOO
>YOOOO/AYOOOO
>and that’s on ___

Attached: B0E11282-0AF0-4AE2-8864-F5CC3CCDC937.png (940x1005, 1.03M)

Any Forums hates you

Go back there

Attached: 1642956482331.png (606x587, 175.62K)

>It aged poorly
>It doesn't hold up
Those are more of a millennial thing than a gen Z one.
>It's 20 years old. That means it's retro
No one says this, I don’t think anyone even calls shit retro outside of like gaming, I guess I’ve heard it used for throw backs to like the 80s but that was like 40-30 years ago at this point. I just don’t think people actually use that term really when talking about cartoons.
>Fanboy and Chum Chum wasn’t that bad
No one talks about Fanboy and Chum Chum aside from that one-week last year, if your gonna talk about a shit show that Zoomers like for some reason maybe talk about Johnny Test or Total Drama, no one remembers Fanboy and Chum Chum.
>Early 2010s was the Cartoon Network renaissance
I mean it was… if it wasn’t what would you call it? Cartoon Network had it’s Golden, Silver and Bronze age between around 1995 to about 2008 (where each eras begins and ends is esoteric and up for debate), then there was a dark age and after the dark age a period of new life, you know a renaissance. I guess you could label 1995 to about 2008 all as the golden age and the early 2010s as a silver age, but that feels weird.
>Family Guy is funnier than Simpsons
I mean it is (currently), but that's more of a testament to how unfunny modern Simpsons is rather than a statement of family guy’s humor. Classic Simpson does though blow any era of family guy out of the water though.
>Superman was the first superhero
Aren’t boomers the ones who are stereotypically into superman, isn’t the whole stereotype that Zoomers think Superman is outdated unlike a character like batman, like come on get your over generalization in order.
>Gross-out cartoons are bad
They were quite over saturated in the 90s so I can get the disdain but a lot of 2010s shows also used gross-out at some points. Also the people who usually bitch about It are usually again millennials who think they “get the kids” and are “above such thing”, not Zoomers.

>Cartoons peaked with Avatar
OK Zoomers do say that, I mean it is a really good show… also they say it's Any Forums for some reason.
>Teen Titans was the first cartoon with an ongoing story
I don’t believe anyone has ever actually said that, you’re just projecting.
>Frankie is my childhood crush
Again, that’s more of a millennial thing, if anything Zoomer’s childhood crush was Wendy from Gravity Falls.
>John K is bad
Is the pedophile bad? Yes.
I get you like his show but the man was a prick. Also, original series Animaniacs was better than Ren and Stimpy, eat shit.
>Spongebob shovelware on PS2? Now that was kino
Again more of a millennial thing, not gonna say much though since that Any Forums discussion not Any Forums and Zoomers do like weird low games like Lego Star Wars so like IDK.
>DBZ is Any Forums
??? No, honestly the inverse is true if anything. You always see retards claim “X cartoon is actually an anime” even if it was made in America because they feel embarrassed that a show they like was made by a western team. Anime is main stream now while cartoons are still niche and "embarrassing" to enjoy.
>>Fred Figglehorn is soul
At this point your just making shit up.
>Minions are funny
Now your mistaking Zoomers for Boomers now, how do you even do that.

I'm a zoomer and I would say
-aging poorly depends but usually isnt the case
-same here
-unfortunately 20 years old kind of is when retro begins
-it wasnt there are worse shows
-i guess so, even if that means im insane
-yes. it makes me laugh much more
-idk i thought he was but i guess he wasnt
-no they arent
-they kinda did
-lol
-no
-no
-maybe, i get why those games are loved i even played one or two and it wasnt like bad shovelware
-idk
-based
-no they arent

Attached: 1644388908556.png (1728x1212, 2.14M)

OP is a massive faggot

Love this, where can I follow your blog?