HERE'S A HINT

HERE'S A HINT

Attached: galvatrons_hint.jpg (640x428, 49.12K)

“Anyone else care to fill his shoes?”

And then Starscream was a ghost who randomly drifts through space AND time and sometimes ends up possessing people.
Nice move, Nimoy.

god this scene was based. I wish transformers was this cool again

Isn't it weird how Galvatron in the cartoon was mostly purple with grey bits but his cannon mode was grey with purple bits like the toy?

I never noticed before but holy shit

That was hardly the weirdest discrepancy between a character's modes in the show.

"What'd he say his name was?"

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-02-08-18h52m24s533.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

Soundwave's design is peak bot

Grimace

>I wish transformers was this cool again
Nothing seems to capture the epic feeling

Lindsay Ellis absolutely hates this with a passion. She can’t take her husbando, Starscream, being killed off.

Roughly 30 years between the time the story starts and when this movie takes place (1985-2005, give or take). Untold thousands or even millions of years since the start of the Autobot/Decepticon war (idk what the timeline is in G1), and in all that time, Megatron never kills Starscream.
>"Megatron? Is that you?"
>"Here's a hint." *kills Starscream*
The point of this scene was never to show that Galvatron is Megatron, the point is to show that he is not.

Never thought of it that way, but it makes sense

Sucks for her

Yeah I thought that was the point. He turned into a gun to show he was Megatron, and that he's the one in charge, but he did it so suddenly and efficiently that it signified Galvatron was a whole different beast.

But he became more powerful than Galvatron could possibly imagine.

Kek

>megatron

Attached: unicronplanetmode24.jpg (300x225, 21.25K)

And I still miss Armada

Galvatron's design is an anomaly

Me after seeing this image.

Attached: Overworked.jpg (544x544, 59.58K)