NEW TRAILER LIGHTYEAR

youtube.com/watch?v=BwZs3H_UN3k

It really feels like Pixar is evolving. This doesn't feel like a kids movie at all.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 38.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ODa0AufitVY
youtu.be/12ty9I3BEFg
youtu.be/wFbioZJX3C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I doubt it.

>It really feels like Pixar is evolving. This doesn't feel like a kids movie at all.

user, you may have consumed woke cartoons for so long that you forgot adventures with stakes used to be common in animated movies and cartoons.

This movie looks alright and still a bit mysterious, but it IS a kids movie.

The 'humor' and 'one-liners' are on the level of shaking your car keys. This does not feel like a Disney/Pixar production at all, at least not one that would be greenlit 20 years ago.
Looks like a fresh intern was put in charge of the script.

>This doesn't feel like a kids movie at all.
The trailer has a robot cat pulling the "I am oblivious to your human emotions" gag, and I can't wait for the movie to make the same joke about seven million times. Also, watch it somehow make a heroic sacrifice and we're supposed to feel bad.

>Also, watch it somehow make a heroic sacrifice and we're supposed to feel bad.
And be revealed to have been rebuilt at the end

To me this trailer felt a lot more generic Pixar than the first one.

Why does it look so soulless and brown-and-blood? I genuinely don't know what they're thinking making this.

That cat is going to sell so many toys holy shit

>why does modern pixar product look soulless
Gee I have no idea

It's just like Incredibles 2

I saw the first Toy Story and _might_ have seen the second, but the endless sequels of various franchises were already becoming cookie cutter boring.
This looks surprisingly good. Buzz (at least his toy-form) didn't seem the sharpest tool in the toy box. Here, he's portrayed as cool and competent, the sort of guy you'd actually pick to be an astronaut.

Doesn't the guy from "Cheers" always have at least a cameo in every Pixar flick? What will be be this time?

Buzz so fucking hot

>might not have seen Toy Story 2
Watch it, it's good

Toy Story 1 2 & 3 are a perfect trilogy.
Toy Story 4 did not need to exist, it doesn't serve any purpose, and it just shits on fans of the first three.

>Lightyear
“I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.”1. 1. Luke 10.18.

Attached: waltdisneylogo.jpg (1100x740, 71.02K)

>It really feels like Pixar is evolving. This doesn't feel like a kids movie at all.

Nope If they wanted to Evolve they would have gone Full out Old West Gun slinging shoot out Cowboy Adventure with Woody instead of PEW PEW Laser space Odyssey.

Impressive, the robot cat really completely killed any mild interest the first minute generated for me.

the pretend segments in the last 3 toy story movies and the one that takes place in a motel pretty much confirmed hey wanted to try something action orientated. Brave couldnt do it, raya was a flop this is pixars actual first chance. in before it turns out it was just a pretend segment: the movie as some kind of twist at the end.
youtu.be/ODa0AufitVY
youtu.be/12ty9I3BEFg

Oh ow edge

NTA, but it's just Baymax in a less interesting design and what will likely be a less logical reason for its existence.

>to infinity and I'm gay

youtu.be/wFbioZJX3C0

i kind of expect stupid sounding ai partners in space related media. you would have toned out with casual jokes in the dialog of other characters though. a 100% serious movie does not work in the current year.

I'm not the one who said "this doesn't feel like a kids movie at all".

Attached: image_2022-02-08_114237.png (854x479, 125.41K)

This is a pretty weak schizo post. You drawing a connection between lightyear and lightning?