Why do people act like Finn wasn’t happy? He clearly didn’t need or want a wife and children to be fulfilled in life

Why do people act like Finn wasn’t happy? He clearly didn’t need or want a wife and children to be fulfilled in life

Attached: 8602F426-A46C-4481-936B-FF2EB7051F16.png (900x1012, 99.89K)

Did Finn become the Emotion Lord from Bravest Warriors

Same reason incels exist, some people simply cannot fathom the idea that you don't need pussy to survive or even be happy

>Of course he was happy
>He failed as a hero, never had a girlfriend like he always wanted, and spent his entire life waiting to die so he could meet his brother
>But the writers said he was happy in twitter, so it's okay

Self-centered writers projecting their own insecurities and personal shortcomings onto fictional characters.

Attached: 1523092955747.png (590x724, 744.28K)

Because he was a neutered and unimpressive version of himself by the end of the show thanks to retarded changes in direction after Ward left, combined with writers playing favorites with other characters at his expense and his TA depiction being badly written and depressing if you think about it for more than five seconds.
Not so much about Finn being unhappy (though he has every reason to be and would be if the writers weren't fucking with base aspects of his character and the show itself) it's that a good chunk of people aren't happy with how his character changed.
Just pretend DL isn't canon and you can use that "open ending" and "leaves the character's lives open so you decide what happened after" thing they did in the finale before DL to fix it however you feel like.

Attached: cool finn.jpg (620x1006, 271.27K)

Finn is conceptually made to not be cool
He’s a dork

>Finn literally spent an entire lifetime with a wife, children, and grandchildren before dying peacefully with them at his side

>WHY DIDN'T HE GET A GF!? HE DIED ALONE AND SAD!

>lost everything at the end of the show
>nerfed to oblivion, constantly jobbing
>can't get one last moment of triumph in both the finale and DL
>his love life being sabotaged by the writers and ignored completely during the finale
>b-but he's happy
This is why no one here takes nuATfags seriously. Go back to Twitter and never leave.

>Lost everything at the end of the show
Friends are worthless.

>Nerfed to oblivion, constantly jobbing
Beat the Lich flat out several times

>Can't get one last moment of triumpth in both the finale and DL
Gets to be reincarnated with his best friend as has happened countless times in the past.

>His love life being sabotaged by the writers and ignored completely during the finale
Incels can't fathom the concept of not needing a woman to be happy.

@128719237
You're not worthy of a (you). Fuck your post and kill yourself.

>Friends are worthless
What?

>never had a girlfriend like he always wanted
He married and lived a full life.

Die in a fire. Finn had a better life than any the seethe-fags who whine that he never got a part time girlfriend.

Incels who identified with Fin projecting their own insecurity.
We don't even know if Fin never did; Fin specifically skips over talking about how he died and doesn't care.

>Finn had a better life than any the seethe-fags who whine that he never got a part time girlfriend
Really? Being miserable, not getting over the death of your friend and waiting to die is your idea of a "better life"? Are you retarded or pretending to be one?

Attached: 1482622541029.jpg (500x333, 30.46K)

>I don't like how this show turned out for multiple reasons
>INCEL INCEL INCEL
Wow I guess all the kids and teens of both genders that dropped the show after the Frost and Fire/Breezy Debacle were just raging incels right?

>Failed as a hero
False. Implication was he kept doing it and the 1000 year timeskip has a statue of him

>Never had a girlfriend
He had several. It is unknown if he had a wife. Cant really figure for sure given the timing and considering even his foster parents were an afterthought in the special.

>Waiting to die
Over dramatic interpretation. He just said part of him always wanted to see Jake again. Dude missed his brother. Jake even says there were other people important to Finn after he passed away

I guess people just assume the worst since Muto was a faggot in regards to Finn. I wonder if they'll nudge it in thr Fiona and Cake thing since prime Simon shows up

>Being miserable
>Not getting over the death of your friend
>Waiting to die

None of this shit is true in the slightest. He was having his mind drained by psychic parasites and when he died he said "Oh yay, I get to see my brother again. The one person who has consistently had my back"

Do Seethe-fags really not know that strong relationships can happen without women?

Because we’re not happy

>None of this shit is true in the slightest.
>spells this out in the last minutes of the special
Thanks for proving to me you're a delusional retard