Why doesn't Batman kills this monster? He isn't human anymore

Why doesn't Batman kills this monster? He isn't human anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_20220208_014325.jpg (670x1028, 587.33K)

Because bad writers use "Batman doesn't kill" to retain their marketing stars while escalating tge level of violence the characters commit.

Do you remember when Joker did wacky plans that were not just about blood and killing?

Same reason why Wild E Coyote never catches the Roadrunner.

>Do you remember when Joker did wacky plans that were not just about blood and killing?
I wish for those back please.

Cause in the universe of the page you just posted Joker died at the end and then Batman wished he didn't kill him and weird magic shit happened that not only brought the Joker back to life but changed Batman's history and turned him into Stanley W. Manor from Azzarello's Hellblazer run

wait what is this Damned?

Also Stanley what I don't remember that

Batman Damned is supposed to take place right after Azzarello and Bermejo's Joker GN

Stanley W Manor in Azzarello's Hellblazer was originally intended to be Bruce Wayne, implying that he had a thing for Constantine back when they were young. But then DC realized where Azzarello was going with it and said no. Then Azzarello turned Stanley W Manor into a psychopath

But Azzarello didn't stop wanting to push his ship of Bruce/Constantine, IIRC he asked Tom King to throw in a page of Bruce and Constantine in one of King's stories that seemed to have that undertone

Not to mention other pages in Batman: Damned

Attached: 1547256147274.jpg (2550x3263, 1.3M)

not a fan if gay batman but i must respect azarello dedication to make him gay. he fucked half the DC girls anyways, who cares if he fucks some dude in an alterante universe

When did all that shit start?

Hey the man's dedicated to his OTP, even if said OTP is fucking weird.

Dark Knight movie

The not killing or the escalating violence? Joker was a serial killer from his introduction.

Attached: Batman #1_5eab7f35cdff76.72645425.jpg (700x981, 385.94K)

These writers are even worse than tumblr/twitter fans.

Attached: RkJvoL1.jpg (1281x1920, 341.93K)

Reading this made me realize that the gay shipping culture didn't come out of no where. It happened because of the intentional subtext in these kind of stories.

Attached: 3ld7bfojav321.jpg (609x323, 19.01K)

Batman should just do what he did in the Dark Knight Returns and break his spinal column but leave him alive but paraplegic assuming that the wackity schmackity death penalty doesn't work on crazy people thing is the excuse.
Tbh the only main like villain who's actually crazy crazy and can't control their actions are probably guys like Two-Face and Riddler, Hatter and Firefly kinda too. Maybe ventriloquist

Psycho joker needs to die for good and the funny nuisance joker needs to come back

I have a better idea.

Attached: Gordon.png (600x450, 329.04K)

This is from the 2000s (Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader), and forgets that not only was Joker first a serial killer/mass murder when introducer when introduced but was Ridder. Joker was toned down during the Silver Age because because of CCA guidelines.
Batman otoh was toned down from murdering criminals back in the Golden Age a few months after his debut.

Because he is Batman.

Attached: What if Batman....jpg (597x1323, 309.42K)

neat