A bug’s life

Thoughts on this movie? I used to be obsessed with the grasshopper villain.

Attached: 18069228-F630-4973-A23D-16001B7EAD53.png (360x450, 265.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nn0GYv_ltuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 6a623896b657d979e0378b91f83088f06613b87e[1].jpg (600x832, 271.55K)

Cursed

wish they didnt uproot the bugs land at DCA and turn it into marvel campus tbqh

The last time I saw it was on gradnite in 2015
I didn't know it would be taken away but damn does that suck

I just watched it last night. Better than I remember, especially how they handled such a large cast of heroes. Everyone felt memorable in some way even if they had less of a role to play.

for real. Was a nice thing given they built CarsLand just down from it later on.

A pillar of my childhood and my favorite Pixar film, all of you be damned. Yes, it was just Three Amigos with bugs. No, that doesn't mean it's bad.

Yeah I remember this bitch. Does she end up together with Flik?

Attached: atta.jpg (191x264, 6.91K)

Antz is better

Caterpillar was THICC

This bitch and the one in the Ant Bully that was super rapey with the little boy make me want to fuck bugs, man

Antz has the better soundtrack. Harry Gregson-Williams/John Powell >> Randy Newman

One of my frequently watched Pixar movies as a kid. I feel it's underrated to be honest. The writing of many of the characters is very entertaining.

True, the circus bugs are such a large ensemble and yet they don't feel particularly wasted at all. So many movies struggle to have even smaller groups of characters all get decent screentime.

Also youtube.com/watch?v=nn0GYv_ltuE

i like Mandible more than Hopper. My problem with Hopper is that he's always intimidating others, including his brother, and reminding them that he's the boss in every scene. He doesn't respect anyone and never has a normal conversation. Mandible doesn't do this. He relies on authority and charisma instead of fear/threats, has normal conversations with others, and respects his colonel right hand man

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 62.17K)

I don't get the three queens in one colony thing

She wasn't queen, she was her successor

But then you already have the little one in the film too. Another successor for the successor already?

>general, what exactly is going on here? I demand an explanation
>i'll explain everything afterwards
>not afterwards. Now!I don't like the way you think and I don't like the way you run this colony. And I don't like you. The wedding is off. Things are going to change around here
Antz has the better "female lead standing up to antagonist" scene

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-111258.png (1280x720, 511.24K)

It's not complex dude, they made it a human-like royal family system and not how an actual ant colony queen is. Atta and Dot are the queen's daughters, both are princesses. Dot will probably be runner-up unless Atta has a child of her own.

>you see, Hopper. Nature has a certain order. The ants pick the food, the ants keep the food, and the grasshoppers leave!
not as good

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-111708.png (1280x720, 684.14K)