Power puff girls

How would you do a new series to save the franchise from extinction?

Attached: canonfusionfallsppg.png (1920x940, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qwo5diOymR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

black bfs

Make them curvy.

Attached: Powerpuff Sunnys.jpg (899x830, 403.08K)

Bring back Cathy, Tara, and Liz. it's the only way, which is never gonna happen, which is why I want a reunion special.

I'd ask the creator to do it.

The writing would be just like the original show, but would look exactly like the "Signal in the sky" music video music video, but the girls themselves could be done with stop-motion.

youtu.be/qwo5diOymR0

Attached: 1300666293178.jpg (2304x3528, 704.48K)

I would LOVE to bring back PPG, but tye only thing that will save it is to actually fill it with action this time. There's a lot you can do.

If it has to be live action I'd make each of the girls have a job and separate lives but after a monster attack destroys their apartments they move in right next to one another and now are forced to reconnect as sisters.

Give it to Japan.

They already did that in 2006

Do it again.

Action comedy, but with them as teenagers and done with the girls in a more normal human style.

Attached: buttercup.jpg (473x521, 60.67K)

Man, Bubbles had the most oddly sexual animation in that game.
Also, what happened to their models?

Why? Sometimes its good to let things pass and think of new ideas

10th anniversary special already had enough of that feel imho
Because CN is going to do it regardless

Honestly I don't even get how Powerpuff Girls got so many different adaptations in the first place. It's just a dumb Saturday morning cartoon with very little substance and it's gotten like four or five attempts at a show.

Continue the series like it was before, but open it up to more ideas instead of making one guy and a small circle of his industry circlejerk buddies come up with all of them.

Bitterness over McCracken leaving and the show only coming close to SpongeBob-level branding

It was popular and sold a lot of merchandise, so CN wanted it to continue for as much as they could squeeze it for more money. Craig McCracken wanted to move on cause he felt they did all they could with it and left. CN didn’t wanna let their golden goose go, so they did all they could to continue getting money from it, hence all the spin-offs and the reboot/sequel series. It’s all about money and how much toys and stuff it sells.

I wouldn't, they belong in the past and not this horrible world of the future.

Their designs are incredibly marketable and iconic and the show's got an easy enough premise to branch off from.