Homestuck Epilogue

It doesn't get better, does it?

Attached: oh boy i sure hope this doesn't turn into a nonbinary same sex relationship.png (390x702, 167.46K)

I'm partly into the Meat section and it's so cynical it's painful to read.

Attached: god fucking damnit.png (930x579, 61.11K)

Attached: why is everyone gay why can't john have a voidy gf.png (908x558, 61.82K)

Attached: so space calliope turns into a black hole mkay.png (917x62, 12.01K)

He really had to go the meta route. Not that Homestuck wasn't meta but this is meta^3

Attached: so space calliope is in in jade's mind now mkay.png (929x749, 124.7K)

Attached: i don't know if this is ironic or not.png (889x284, 47.67K)

This bullshit of being woke but also maybe poking fun at it is insane

Attached: i don't know if this is ironic or not ^ 2.png (863x364, 34.38K)

Attached: fuck this epilogue.png (872x992, 162.34K)

This was the only mildly funny bit.

Attached: stuck in the juju.png (684x313, 21.4K)

All in all, this shit sucks. I'm currently reading about John and Terezi in the void. I hope they get together to offset all the gay shit.

it doesn't get better. The epilogues are evil and terribly written, and they have no love. Support for them existed when they came out but it evaporated over time. They already seem dated and they only came out a few years ago, while homestuck still seems fresh.

The epilogues and homestuck 2 are bad. Very bad. Very very bad. I am glad that cucked mod will delete this thread so no more Any Forumsmrades will have to look at dialogue from the epilogues. They stink so bad. Like doo doo feces caca

Still reading. At least they had sex. Woo. Society.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (913x172, 26.35K)

No
No it does not get better
Abandon it while you still can

Attached: i hate this gayass earth.png (938x254, 54.73K)

>he doesnt know

This shit right here I hate so fucking much and shows how garbage the nu-Homestuck writers are. John's a great character, these assholes just had no idea what made him fun so they did everything they could to denigrate him as boring and lacking in personality rather than fucking reading his parts of the stories to get his character.

Aaaaand he's dead. I think I'm going to take this user's advice and stop reading. Caliborn is dead, everyone lives happily ever after.

Do you think making Dad the bad guy in homestuck^2 disrespectful to his now deceased father?

she
I still haven't read the epilogues and honestly at this point I'm afraid to

Attached: she.gif (650x450, 12.07K)

>It doesn't get better, does it?
Haha no.
Imagine the most depraved, obsessed, bitter and lonely individuals in the fandom.
Now imagine giving them authorship of the comic.
Well that's what happened, now Jade has a dog penis, Rose cheated on Kanaya to have a freak child with her, Roxy is trans, Jane is Trump/Hitler, no one acts like their former selves, no one uses two braincells to solve their problems using their magic powers, and no one is happy or a friend to each other. They all just whinge whinge whinge the entire time and do nothing else.

I did not put up with H^2 for very long but if that is true my rage is boundless

Attached: RAAAAGE.png (300x309, 18.18K)

I liked the Epilogues, not so much H^2, since it undid a lot of what the Epilogues did.

John is trans now and he goes on rant about how his Dad was a transphobe. You know Dad, the raging bigot