In the aftermath of NWH, how would you feel about Peter frequently interacting with The Fantastic Four in a new trilogy...

In the aftermath of NWH, how would you feel about Peter frequently interacting with The Fantastic Four in a new trilogy? After all, he is considered family, and an honorary member

Attached: 8172A0A4-2887-4988-A6DB-DB8D1C6ED62D.jpg (578x863, 300.51K)

Sounds great ideally but i've already written the MCU FF off. Not interested in what such a bland, unimaginative house style director will do with them.

Isn’t the NWH director slated to handle F4?

Tom should have at least one stand-alone movie, especially following a soft-reboot.
Same for F4 re-introduction.

I don’t think that can happen because both companies want to make money. Disney earns a profit by including at least one MCU character in each Spidey film. In Homecoming it was Iron Man, in FFH it was Fury, and NWH was Strange. The Fantastic Four would at least be acceptable given their history with Peter

faces look fucked up in that pick

I would be surprised if they didn't interact. I mean the same director of the SM movies is directing FF.

I wouldn’t mind Johnny making a quick appearance. But honestly the peter we’re getting in the next trilogy is something we haven’t ever seen before, he has no family and no established friends I think that it makes more sense for him to go it alone and meet up with black cat and have that be the throughline for the trilogy first rather than having ANOTHER team up movie. Though I do wish they would just do a team up movie series or show and just let these stand alone movies stand alone

>The F4 is about to be saved

Bros... I can't believe how lucky we are to have the MCU. The F4 means so much to me and four times, FOUR FUCKING TIMES I've been denied a good movie, a good Reed, a good Susan Storm. We're living in the last few months of the F4 being an absolute joke.

Attached: an.jpg (982x726, 143.54K)

In a better universe, The MCU would've opened with the Fantastic Four and gone from there.

I'm really not looking forward to another F4 reboot
They should just pluck the established family along with Valeria and Franklin from an alternate universe and go from there

Yes! I can't believe the MCU has even functioned for so long without Reed. We have like Doctor Strange as the guy explaining the multiverse, shit makes no sense.

Don't jinx it man.

But that’s even more reason for him to meet the F4 due to family themes

It's what I had in mind since walking out of the theater. I'd totally be okay, because it'd add a little more depth to his being a surrogate member of the family.

damn, for an invisible woman she has some visible titties

Susan Storm is the best marvelgirl bar none.

I've given up on a proper good F4 film. Especially one that would eventually feature Peter. I've got "The Incredibles" and that is the closest i'll ever get to a good F4 movie. I mean they couldn't even do Dr. Strange right.

Holland only has three more Spider-Man films in him. He said he doesn’t want to be Spider-Man while he is 30. So expect Peter to be replaced with Miles later on.

You sure he’s just playing hardball for more money? Because if not he’s stupid to deny himself a high paying long term job like this

He probably considers himself too good for Spidey and wants to be a serious actor.